Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor
Contact your bank for a refund for fraud. Take photo of what you were supposed to get and what you actually got.
Login to Me Too

Jeffcope
Contributor
Contributor
These frauds know that if they can ship any piece of junk in a box, they will be profitable. Why? Because PayPal makes you ship it back to China for more than the item is worth! If you win your PayPal dispute, WHY DO WE HAVE TO SHIP BACK AT OUR EXPENSE? Why are we penalized...it’s THEIR FAULT! If PayPal would make frauds provide a return label, then all of this stops! Why? Because they know their scam doesn’t work anymore if they have to pay $100 to ship back. Such an easy solution but PayPal doesn’t see the need? Read these posts PayPal...do something!!!
Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will not make them provide a RGA RETURN sticker, I ask, and was told I had to return the junk scam item back to China. I think PayPal is part of the scam.
Login to Me Too

Kambo009
Contributor
Contributor

I gave up on PAYPAL DISPUTE and credit card company fraud department both are useless in this case I EMAILED the person that received payment through paypal as Paypal Provides  the full email in the receipt and threatened to take legal actions against them and get authorities involved and they replied asking why I was doing this and what this is regard to!!  so I forwarded them all evidence of fraudulent activity they had committed and awaiting reply now.. I doubt it will go anywhere 

Login to Me Too

Kambo009
Contributor
Contributor

When Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Replied to me about why I was asking for a full refund the had this link in their Email signature https://dasheazem.com/  

Then I noticed all the products that were mentioned on this forum are right on the front page including the goddamn Hydraulic jack and accessories 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Share the info with me. I'll post lovely remarks on FB and that might help get your money.
Login to Me Too

Jeffcope
Contributor
Contributor
It’s the only logical explanation...seriously! Why would we be responsible for their mistake? That’s why this continues. Paypal cannot continue to sit by while we post these complaints ... ON THEIR SITE, IN CLEAR VIEW ... 900 so far and they still investigate...they are both at fault.
Login to Me Too

Mcnanny
Contributor
Contributor
I had a similar problem with Zhixin Trading Co. PayPal says for me to pay to return the item, and then I’ll get a refund. The return postage is about the same as I have already spent. If they still refuse to pay, will PayPal refund my money?
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
The china company will say they didn't receive it. There's no way to track it!
Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor
No, they will say they didn't get package and it won't get past customs with out an RGA #
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.