cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I already gone to facebook and posted on the link and commented many times on this matter no one seems to care! 

Highlighted
Contributor

How did you get in touch with a paypal supervisor?? I haven not even been able to get paypal EMployee to answer me its all just automated BOTS which is **bleep** me off

Highlighted
Contributor

I placed and order end of July for a mini table saw, a month later all I got was a blade, tiny thing. Repeated back and forth with this cryptic email customer service. I never could get the tracking number to work, and their refusal to help in any way. They claimed to be part of a Company called Craisice, I looked that up, its a Web site parking page. Found out a Japanese man is CEO, messaged him, no response. I'm out 29.00 I guess.
Highlighted
Contributor

Contact your bank for a refund for fraud. Take photo of what you were supposed to get and what you actually got.
Highlighted
Contributor

These frauds know that if they can ship any piece of junk in a box, they will be profitable. Why? Because PayPal makes you ship it back to China for more than the item is worth! If you win your PayPal dispute, WHY DO WE HAVE TO SHIP BACK AT OUR EXPENSE? Why are we penalized...it’s THEIR FAULT! If PayPal would make frauds provide a return label, then all of this stops! Why? Because they know their scam doesn’t work anymore if they have to pay $100 to ship back. Such an easy solution but PayPal doesn’t see the need? Read these posts PayPal...do something!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal will not make them provide a RGA RETURN sticker, I ask, and was told I had to return the junk scam item back to China. I think PayPal is part of the scam.
Highlighted
Contributor

I gave up on PAYPAL DISPUTE and credit card company fraud department both are useless in this case I EMAILED the person that received payment through paypal as Paypal Provides  the full email in the receipt and threatened to take legal actions against them and get authorities involved and they replied asking why I was doing this and what this is regard to!!  so I forwarded them all evidence of fraudulent activity they had committed and awaiting reply now.. I doubt it will go anywhere 

Highlighted
Contributor

When Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Replied to me about why I was asking for a full refund the had this link in their Email signature https://dasheazem.com/  

Then I noticed all the products that were mentioned on this forum are right on the front page including the goddamn Hydraulic jack and accessories 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Share the info with me. I'll post lovely remarks on FB and that might help get your money.
Highlighted
Contributor

It’s the only logical explanation...seriously! Why would we be responsible for their mistake? That’s why this continues. Paypal cannot continue to sit by while we post these complaints ... ON THEIR SITE, IN CLEAR VIEW ... 900 so far and they still investigate...they are both at fault.