cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: sunshine living hall scam

Hi I would keep raising a disputes thats what am doing, am not giving up
Highlighted
Contributor

Go to the Federal Trade Commission website and file a report. Include this company and PayPal in the complaint. If enough of us file it will get addressed.
Highlighted
Contributor

I filed a complaint with the FTC against both the vendor and PayPal. No response.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Another place to file...BBB and file a complaint with the IC3. Then, let PayPal know you did this. The more negative reports that are filed against them the better our odds of getting this stopped.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

This company is a Cheat and Fraud. BE WARE!

I have requested order for High-Speed Portable SSD 2TB (2 in quantity),on 12th Jan 2020, After waiting for one week, I tried to contact their site for shipping and tracking information and they sent me a fake tracking number which is not working on their Chinese site nor on USPS, FaDex, DHL or UPS. 

I still waited for 10 days with no response regarding product being shipped. So now i have escalated a claim with Paypal and waiting for the reply. 

we paid this company only trusting Paypal and now this is a Fruad company/seller and i don't understand why Paypal is supporting such sellers with fraudulent activity. Paypal should Ban them immediately. Paypal should give refund and honor their policy.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am teying to be optimistic that Paypal has its users best interest at heart but so far, from other comments received it looks like bad news for us.
Highlighted
Contributor

Just finding out about this company and its getting worse ordered item they confirmed it almost immediately bank account was charged by that was it ...after a few days I tried to contact them only to receive a strange email worded exactly each time after contacting PayPal the seller offered me 8 dollars to satisfy and once again nothing else they have not responded to my emails. I really don't understand why PayPal allows this
Highlighted
Contributor

I smell lawsuit

Highlighted
Contributor

I truly believe the only way we can accomplish anything here is to band together and file a class action lawsuit.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am convinced Paypal and this company are hand in hand along with facebook and milking us during this downtime and pandamic and since we cant reach their support line via Phone they just tell us **bleep** off and keep our money I been trying to dispute it with my credit card company and have not gotten response yet