Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Jeffcope
Contributor
Contributor
I had this exact conversation today about this company for an hour with a PalPal supervisor. I’ll spare you the long story but I bough two chairs and got footstools. Supervisor said he would do an investigation. Investigate the same company, that 800+ complaints have been lodged against (on PayPal’s site), to see if they should continue doing business with them. I had him look up their BBB Review, which he admitted wasn’t good. Paypal doesn’t need an investigation, they need action!!!
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I commend you for getting a real person to talk to. Hopefully this one will do their job. But... PayPal has been aware of this company and their scam since last year and have done nothing about it. Because of their lack of action in my case, I disputed it through my credit card company be and got my refund during the initial phone call. Then, I cancelled my Paypal account.
Login to Me Too

MalamuteNY
Contributor
Contributor

How did you get an actual person  at  PayPal to talk to you?  I tried chat (it's a bot, doesn't connect to a  real person and only diverts back to the PayPal website...), I tried emailing, but couldn't find a way to talk to a real person about my issue.

Resolution Center was useless, PayPal denied my claim because the vendor sent some phony tracking number showing  I had received the  "portable washing machine" that I ordered. The website and product looked legit (I have been wary of these "50% to 75% regular prices" offers from the beginning, this was not one of those). Needless to say, I didn't receive anything, and the tracking number the vendor furnished, does NOT exist nor does it show any information on a shipment whatsoever on the Chinese tracking site it was supposed to be for. Yet PayPal is not refunding me because they apparently believe the vendor over the customer whose money is now gone! Someone in China is laughing at this.

PayPal is denying the claim from a company that has so many similar complaints - thus enabling a fraudulent company to continue doing business. This cannot be legal.

I think we need to go public with this, post on Facebook, share with friends, virtual and personal, that ordering from these seemingly authentic sites will only lead to disappointment and being defrauded. I have started to comment on any posts I see from suspect websites to warn others. And PayPal needs to be held accountable as well, as they promise consumer protection, yet do not provide it. Same MO, post on Facebook, make it public that PayPal's customer protection means nothing. Maybe contact a television station to run a segment on fraudulent websites from China and the unwillingness of PayPal to investigate.

Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

Totally agree, we have done all that and no one gives a toss! I don’t know where to go next!!!!!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Okay. First...notify your local law enforcement...then notify the FBI..then notify IC3 and file an online form with them...notify your bank if PayPal is connected to a credit card..they will return your money. Finally, notify PayPal of the steps you have taken, naming them in the complaint as well.
Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor

I have got fed up with PayPal.  I contacted my bank and they 1st turned me down for spending to long working with PayPal!  But since it only a little more than a week past the required date to dispute, they are going to work with m e.  I still have to file a complaint in writing and fax it to BB & T Bank.  It didn't matter to my Bank that my credit card is attached to PayPal.  I already contacted police,FBI fraud.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Okay. First...notify your local law enforcement...then notify the FBI..then notify IC3 and file an online form with them...notify your bank if PayPal is connected to a credit card..they will return your money. Finally, notify PayPal of the steps you have taken, naming them in the complaint as well.
Login to Me Too

Kambo009
Contributor
Contributor

I already gone to facebook and posted on the link and commented many times on this matter no one seems to care! 

Login to Me Too

Kambo009
Contributor
Contributor

How did you get in touch with a paypal supervisor?? I haven not even been able to get paypal EMployee to answer me its all just automated BOTS which is **bleep** me off

Login to Me Too

Mmarich58
Contributor
Contributor
I placed and order end of July for a mini table saw, a month later all I got was a blade, tiny thing. Repeated back and forth with this cryptic email customer service. I never could get the tracking number to work, and their refusal to help in any way. They claimed to be part of a Company called Craisice, I looked that up, its a Web site parking page. Found out a Japanese man is CEO, messaged him, no response. I'm out 29.00 I guess.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.