Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

mxkexm01
Contributor
Contributor

They won't refund anything from this Dongguan thing, but they will let them continue ripping people off. PayPal is definitely part of this scheme. what a shame.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I agree with everyone else on this.....very few people are getting refunds from PayPal...maybe 5 people out of 100. Go through your credit card company for a refund.

Login to Me Too

polrn
Contributor
Contributor

They did not help either.

Login to Me Too

Kambo009
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to go through my credit card company and they telling me I need a letter from a Merchant that sells similar products to compare the product I ordered to what I receive and have them give me a proper letter on white plain paper, I am pretty sure this process is just to discourage me from try to continue with my dispute!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Your credit card company asked for all that? Wow! Mine asked me what happened, I told them, I got a refund. There's just too much negative info out there for the credit card companies not to already know about it.
Login to Me Too

polrn
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. PayPal did not refund me.

Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor
Did you have to mail scam item back to China?
Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, back to China and then they will say they didn't get shipment.  So no matter what you do, PayPay is 95% certain you will not get a refund. 

Login to Me Too

Jeffcope
Contributor
Contributor
Went through the exact waste of time you did. It happens over and over and over...unbelievable
Login to Me Too

Skitteryvittle
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen. Ordered a product from a company with a different name, but then it showed up as these fraudsters. They definitely did not send the item that I ordered, I’m not even sure what exactly it is that I received because it doesn’t seem to have any actual use or purpose. I am unbelievably disappointed in PayPal‘s refusal to do anything about this blatant fraud especially in light of how many complaints there are! I’ll go back to using my credit card For online purchases, at least their fraud department cares when their customers are ripped off.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.