Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

I’ve had 4 different company’s pull this same scam. PayPal does nothing, does not back up the buyer’s guarantee, denies all refunds. Filed a complaint with the FTC. Sure PayPal is in on the scam. They were just sued and lost for this very thing. Cost them millions. Guess they need another law suit
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Good for whoever sued them and won! Just imagine the thousands who could benefit from this knowledge.
Login to Me Too

mxkexm01
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure how long ago your issue was, but you should know that PayPal is part of the scheme. They will eventually tell you that you are on your own. I discussed with my credit card bank and they confirmed the same, PayPal is doing this. Hope you didn't lose too much money

Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. It does look like PayPal is not backing their word. I have reached out to my Bank yesterday for my credit card as Fraud from this vendor.
Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor

Did your Bank help you get a fefund?

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I did get help. After giving them the info, including info on these paged, I had a refund within 15 minutes or so.
Login to Me Too

polrn
Contributor
Contributor

I also had a problem with them - I ordered 2 swinging camp chairs as a surprise gift. When I heard nothing from the recipient, I asked, and was told they'd received 2 tiny little footstools. When I protested I was offered half of my payment as a refund. I declined and contacted PayPal, at which time DSL told me they'd refund it all if I returned the junk items, which would have cost me the same as the chairs! PayPal only refunds up to $30 for shipping, so I'd still be out $16. Clearly "bait & switch" is their modus operandi. What can we do to prevent this happening to others? I think I may post a warning on FB, 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
A lot of us have done just that on the PayPal FB page. They don't care, in fact, you'll get blocked if you do it more than once. If a credit card is connected to your PayPal account dispute the purchase with them. They will make it right.
Login to Me Too

polrn
Contributor
Contributor
They didn’t.
Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor

Are you saying PayPal didn't refund you?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.