cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Not sure how long ago your issue was, but you should know that PayPal is part of the scheme. They will eventually tell you that you are on your own. I discussed with my credit card bank and they confirmed the same, PayPal is doing this. Hope you didn't lose too much money

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you. It does look like PayPal is not backing their word. I have reached out to my Bank yesterday for my credit card as Fraud from this vendor.
Highlighted
Contributor

Did your Bank help you get a fefund?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I did get help. After giving them the info, including info on these paged, I had a refund within 15 minutes or so.
Highlighted
Contributor

I also had a problem with them - I ordered 2 swinging camp chairs as a surprise gift. When I heard nothing from the recipient, I asked, and was told they'd received 2 tiny little footstools. When I protested I was offered half of my payment as a refund. I declined and contacted PayPal, at which time DSL told me they'd refund it all if I returned the junk items, which would have cost me the same as the chairs! PayPal only refunds up to $30 for shipping, so I'd still be out $16. Clearly "bait & switch" is their modus operandi. What can we do to prevent this happening to others? I think I may post a warning on FB, 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

A lot of us have done just that on the PayPal FB page. They don't care, in fact, you'll get blocked if you do it more than once. If a credit card is connected to your PayPal account dispute the purchase with them. They will make it right.
Highlighted
Contributor

They didn’t.
Highlighted
Contributor

Are you saying PayPal didn't refund you?

Highlighted
Contributor

They won't refund anything from this Dongguan thing, but they will let them continue ripping people off. PayPal is definitely part of this scheme. what a shame.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I agree with everyone else on this.....very few people are getting refunds from PayPal...maybe 5 people out of 100. Go through your credit card company for a refund.