Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Brandy1224
Contributor
Contributor

I pulled this up from Legal Beagle (https://legalbeagle.com/13357033-law-regarding-receiving-a-shipment-that-was-not-ordered.html)

Receiving the Wrong Item
If the unordered item was an incorrect fulfillment of an order the customer did place, you are legally required to send the correct item or refund the customer's money in full -- including shipping costs. You can ask the customer to return the item, but he has no legal obligation to do so.

Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

OK, fine. There maybe laws but PayPal Facebook and these crooks are ignoring the law. There seems to be no enforcement so they have gotten together and decided to steal as much as they can From us! and so far they have got away with it. SO WHAT AREWE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

I’ve been cutting a pasting these pages on Facebook, the fools don’t take the posts down, maybe further proof of their arrogance?!

Login to Me Too

Text73
Contributor
Contributor
I just received a message from PayPal stating they are denying my request for a full refund because I did not provide them what they asked for ! But I sure as hell did! Every single piece of evidence and I even reported it to IC3... and sent them that report! They are a bunch of crooks!
Login to Me Too

DanaTbo
Contributor
Contributor
Text73– same. Did exactly what they asked and they denied my claim. I’m contacting a lawyer. I have all the evidence, the ic3 reports, and dated screenshots of my appropriate responses registering on the PayPal system. It’s the principle of the matter!
Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor
What type of item did you get instead of the product ordered?
Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor
What did they ship you?
Login to Me Too

Text73
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a treadmill with a stopper. They mailed me a tiny cord that possibly may be used to hold a cellphone? .... and when I told them they act stupid and say well we are out of stock on that item and sorry for the misleading advertising and then want to charge me $20 to return the cord, do they can refund me 100% if my money!!!! But why should I pay to return something I didn’t order!!! anyway, while PayPal is crooked too! I already filed it with my credit card company and they refunded my money. I don’t think PayPal follows USA consumer laws...guys, PayPal sucks! Just go through your credit card company! They get it and know we were scammed !
Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-76799769
What on earth are you people playing at? You trade with criminals who openly steal money FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS and you side with the crooks? Come on what sort of company are you running? I, like thousands, maybe millions, bought a product on line, supported by your company, and they send a joke useless rubbish child’s toy. You take months ‘to investigate’ and then decide that as the crooks can provide a tracking number they must be telling the truth and you find against me! Did you ever bother to ask to see the item? Did you ask for a photo? No! You side with the crooks. I am therefore in no doubt that you are part of this scam and therefore a throughly dishonest company who not only should not be trading, you are bringing the whole internet trading business into disrepute and are shooting yourselves in the foot!!! I am reporting you to my credit card company In the hope they may have a view. I shall do nothing more to do with you, you are crooks!

Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor

Please file with Econsumer.gov.com what has happened.  Hopefully if they get enough complaints, they can do something about this scam company.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Someone suggested writing letters to the top shareholders and let them know what damage PayPal is doing of late. Enough letters maybe we'll get their attention. The company VANGUARD is a big investor.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.