cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Thanks!

Highlighted

I wish I had done my research on this prior to ordering from this company.  I had the same experience - ordered one item as was sent an accessory for the product that I purchased rather than the product.  When I contacted them they indicated that the mistake was mine and claimed their marketing had been reviewed and confirmed - which is completely not accurate.  They offered a 50% refund on the item (which is significantly - which would amount to a $12 refund for and leave me paying $12 for an item that might be worth $2).  They indicated that it would cost me $20 to return the item!

I have disputed this with PayPal and also with my credit card company.

This is fraud and I have learned my lesson.  This may be my stupid tax for doing business without researching the seller - but if PayPal doesn't refund the amount and go after this seller, I will no longer do business with them.

Highlighted
Contributor

Wow, so many have been scammed....I am not alone.  I have ordered 6 of the raised flower beds and received 6 smaller than a bread box items.  First I filed a dispute for not receiving the items since they seemed "stuck" in tracking at the same location for a month.  After I filed, Paypal seemed to have gotten the items moving again.  Then they arrived...oh my how little the were.  I changed the dispute to items not the right ones, it took awhile then I was offered half as a refund.  I declined.  I am now sitting on a full refund when items are returned.  I did a search on the address and found this forum along with others of people being scammed.  I sent PayPal a message including all the links including this one of the scams.  They came back with saying they have to follow procedures and I need to do the return.  So I filed with Complaint Referral Form Internet Crime Complaint Center, the link is in a few posts ahead of this one.  Before I filed I reached out to the seller on my own, he was going through the whole routine of it was the right item, then another email was a 25% refund......I attached the Paypal dispute with the full refund with a return in the email.  I contacted Paypal and the seller to tell them I filed.  I did get a response from PayPal about using this to return:  Return Shipping's on Us.  Has anyone tried it?

Highlighted
Contributor

Can you share the contact email of this peace of **bleep** is China?

Thanks.

Paypal!!! is useless, seems like he is more important to them than us.

Now its not the money, its the principal!

Highlighted
Contributor

I've send a request to cancel the charge through my credit card company.

Try that as well, maybe they care about their costumers and have actual buyer protection not the bluff here.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

The contact info should be in your PayPal account somewhere. Find the purchase and click on it. The address should be there. But why should we be forced to return a scam item to China? It was sent to you from your country.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

If you return your scam purchase to China, they will say they didn't receive it so still...no refund. Report this to the Internet Crime place, BBB, and the USPS.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a mini table saw August 1st. I received a 1and a half inch saw blade. This company is a ripoff.
Highlighted

I’ve had 4 different company’s pull this same scam. PayPal does nothing, does not back up the buyer’s guarantee, denies all refunds. Filed a complaint with the FTC. Sure PayPal is in on the scam. They were just sued and lost for this very thing. Cost them millions. Guess they need another law suit
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Good for whoever sued them and won! Just imagine the thousands who could benefit from this knowledge.