Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

KelleyIntehar
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had done my research on this prior to ordering from this company.  I had the same experience - ordered one item as was sent an accessory for the product that I purchased rather than the product.  When I contacted them they indicated that the mistake was mine and claimed their marketing had been reviewed and confirmed - which is completely not accurate.  They offered a 50% refund on the item (which is significantly - which would amount to a $12 refund for and leave me paying $12 for an item that might be worth $2).  They indicated that it would cost me $20 to return the item!

I have disputed this with PayPal and also with my credit card company.

This is fraud and I have learned my lesson.  This may be my stupid tax for doing business without researching the seller - but if PayPal doesn't refund the amount and go after this seller, I will no longer do business with them.

Login to Me Too

aerial2u
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, so many have been scammed....I am not alone.  I have ordered 6 of the raised flower beds and received 6 smaller than a bread box items.  First I filed a dispute for not receiving the items since they seemed "stuck" in tracking at the same location for a month.  After I filed, Paypal seemed to have gotten the items moving again.  Then they arrived...oh my how little the were.  I changed the dispute to items not the right ones, it took awhile then I was offered half as a refund.  I declined.  I am now sitting on a full refund when items are returned.  I did a search on the address and found this forum along with others of people being scammed.  I sent PayPal a message including all the links including this one of the scams.  They came back with saying they have to follow procedures and I need to do the return.  So I filed with Complaint Referral Form Internet Crime Complaint Center, the link is in a few posts ahead of this one.  Before I filed I reached out to the seller on my own, he was going through the whole routine of it was the right item, then another email was a 25% refund......I attached the Paypal dispute with the full refund with a return in the email.  I contacted Paypal and the seller to tell them I filed.  I did get a response from PayPal about using this to return:  Return Shipping's on Us.  Has anyone tried it?

Login to Me Too

dekelp
Contributor
Contributor

Can you share the contact email of this peace of **bleep** is China?

Thanks.

Paypal!!! is useless, seems like he is more important to them than us.

Now its not the money, its the principal!

Login to Me Too

dekelp
Contributor
Contributor

I've send a request to cancel the charge through my credit card company.

Try that as well, maybe they care about their costumers and have actual buyer protection not the bluff here.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
The contact info should be in your PayPal account somewhere. Find the purchase and click on it. The address should be there. But why should we be forced to return a scam item to China? It was sent to you from your country.
Login to Me Too

KelleyIntehar
Contributor
Contributor

This forum won't allow me to post an HTML, so I have deconstructed it.

The address that responded to me was

<removed>

Replace "at" and "dot" with the appropriate symbol or punctuation.

Hopefully this will post.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If you return your scam purchase to China, they will say they didn't receive it so still...no refund. Report this to the Internet Crime place, BBB, and the USPS.
Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has a limit of $30 to cover shipping.  This seller will ask you to mail back to China, which will cost at least $75.00+, also Customs in China will stop the shipment if you don't have a return goods authorization.

Login to Me Too

KelleyIntehar
Contributor
Contributor

Update - the vendor once again offered a partial (50%) refund on the purchase.  I declined to keep the case open and I have also contested the charge with my credit card company.   The credit card company has found in my favor and refunded the charge, so it is now on PayPal to deal with the credit card company.

I have deleted my credit card from my PayPal profile and have decided to no longer pay with PayPal.  They do not protect consumers and that is the main reason I had used them historically.

BTW - I orered the item that i wanted for less than the original purchase.  Proof that this vendor is a complete fraud!

Login to Me Too

Travelier80
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a mini table saw August 1st. I received a 1and a half inch saw blade. This company is a ripoff.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.