cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

How did you actually get in touch with them?  All I can find is set messages.

Highlighted
Contributor

I wish this was a real class action instigation.  Dongguan Shunfa needs to pay up.  Meanwhile, PayPal continues to steal from unsuspecting customers by allowing these frauds to continue to pass through their company.

Highlighted
Contributor

I wish this was a real class action instigation.  Dongguan Shunfa Logistics needs to pay!  Meanwhile, PayPay continues to make money from all the bilked customers!

Highlighted

I have been ripped off twice by Dangguan Shunfa Logisitics Co Ltd. to the tune of $51.96 for two orders of a" Electric Saw and Blade. All I recieved was a blade on both occasions. Transaction ID. 644542BH1664920 JY15954558699142. How can I get a total refund . Regards..BARRY
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Barry...report BOTH the scam company and PayPal to...https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Also, if your PayPal account has a credit card attached to i, call your credit card company. Then, notify both companies that you have filed a complaint with the Internet Complaint. You'll get action.
Highlighted
Contributor

Same
Highlighted
Contributor

Why doesn't PAYPAL close this business account and so protect their customers??

or

At least tell us something

or

Refer us to or action through themselves wot the ACCC.

Surely in the past I have used PAYPAL with confidence I think those days are going fast as having just gone though the phone process of trying to talk to someone (around 3minutes it took) they said they had not rep to talk to because of the virus and they ended the call.

My business and PayPal or on the skids pity I really found their system very good.

I

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPay makes their money from every transaction.  I don't think they care if it's legit.  Great way to launder money.  They should be held accountable for letting Dongguan continue.  Plus, once the initial complaint goes through, there doesn't seem to be any way to communicate if the terms are unacceptable.

Highlighted
Contributor

This is crap that PayPal doesn’t stand behind their company. I ordered a swinging lawn chair for adults $27 and instead I got a dollar store folding stool for toddlers. They offered my money back if I mail it back at my cost with tracking number which cost $58. And PayPal does nothing. 50 pages of complaints against this company and they still support it. Unbelievable
Highlighted
Contributor

This is how they operate and PayPal does nothing about it. They are stealing from people. Committing Fraud. The address given to ship it back is most likely fake and the cost to obtain a shipping or tracking number is way more than the cost of the product .