cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I order 2 cat trees from this place on April 26,2020 .They took money instantly. A few weeks ago I received a package in the mail that was diffently not what I ordered. It was a very small wooden house. 3in by 4in. I tried to contact them but no response. How do I get my money back
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

If a credit card is linked to your PayPal account go through them. Also, file a complaint here and include PayPal in the complaint. <removed> Once you file the complaint let PayPal know. They respond quickly!

Highlighted
Contributor

I filed a complaint with the Inernet Crime Commission stating facts.  Should I call PayPal to notify them?  If so who should I direct my call to?

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal could care less!  They just helped this company scam me too!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Email both the scam company and PayPal. You'll get results!
Highlighted
Contributor

Call your credit card company and send them the information. They will refund you. File a case with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, also known as IC3.
Highlighted
Contributor

I have filed a complaint with IC3, BBB, and FTC.  I didn't use my credit card, it's my bank account that's linked to my PayPal, do you think my bank will still be able to assist?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I'm not sure your bank will do anything...but, notify both the scam company and PayPal that you've filed a complaint with the places you said. You'll get results.
Highlighted
Contributor

Got scammed as well.

Bought emoji screen with app and got stickers.

PP wants me to send it back which I'm not going to obviously.

I found thousands of complaints about them and still PP on their side.

I don't mind getting blocked but people gotta know this.

I will find a way to get my money back.

BE CAREFULL!

my post: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/SZ-TECHNOLOGY-REMANION-SCAMMERS/m-p/233...

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Report the scam company AND PayPal to https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Let them both know that you have done this. You'll get action. Also, report Paypal to the BBB in your state as well as California where they are based. Both of those actions will get their attention.