Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

tjandmf
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a complaint with the Inernet Crime Commission stating facts.  Should I call PayPal to notify them?  If so who should I direct my call to?

Login to Me Too

Jables420
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal could care less!  They just helped this company scam me too!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Email both the scam company and PayPal. You'll get results!
Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor

Are the results due to filing Internet Fraud claim?

Login to Me Too

Text73
Contributor
Contributor
Call your credit card company and send them the information. They will refund you. File a case with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, also known as IC3.
Login to Me Too

Jables420
Contributor
Contributor

I have filed a complaint with IC3, BBB, and FTC.  I didn't use my credit card, it's my bank account that's linked to my PayPal, do you think my bank will still be able to assist?

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I'm not sure your bank will do anything...but, notify both the scam company and PayPal that you've filed a complaint with the places you said. You'll get results.
Login to Me Too

dekelp
Contributor
Contributor

Got scammed as well.

Bought emoji screen with app and got stickers.

PP wants me to send it back which I'm not going to obviously.

I found thousands of complaints about them and still PP on their side.

I don't mind getting blocked but people gotta know this.

I will find a way to get my money back.

BE CAREFULL!

my post: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/SZ-TECHNOLOGY-REMANION-SCAMMERS/m-p/233...

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Report the scam company AND PayPal to https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Let them both know that you have done this. You'll get action. Also, report Paypal to the BBB in your state as well as California where they are based. Both of those actions will get their attention.

Login to Me Too

dekelp
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.