Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

tjandmf
Contributor
Contributor

My problem was the exact same merchandise & I received the tool kit also.

Login to Me Too

Puddyknife
Contributor
Contributor

So in an update, payday is once again siding with this seller.  They are requiring me to spend 30 to send the items back to Hong Kong to receive my 33 dollar refund.  I am filing with chase and BBB agains PayPal as others have stated at this point.  Their explanation is that if they are using different emails there is nothing they can do.  I told them if they just search the shipment center they will find this forum where there will see all of the complaints.  all in all they dont seem to care.  So looks like we are all out of money and this scam will keep repeating since they keep allowing this. 

Login to Me Too

bgnoggin
Contributor
Contributor

Call your Credit Card Co. Mine helped me right away and gave me full refund. 

Login to Me Too

bgnoggin
Contributor
Contributor

Me Three with just the tool pouch and not the kneeler. I finally called my CC (Amazon Prime American Express) They were very helpful and with minimal explanation, refunded me in full. I'm very interested in a different paying source and not us PP anymore. 

I'd call your Credit card company right away. 

Login to Me Too

tjandmf
Contributor
Contributor

I just filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Commision.  I bought this through Paypal credit.  Bad choice since I can't get a refund from them if they deny claim which they have done twice.  I should have used my own credit card company.  Live & learn.  Not much money but the principle of the thing.

Login to Me Too

Text73
Contributor
Contributor
I have been going back and forth with PayPal for about 2 months now.. they just sent me an email stating I have 10 days to file a report with the internet crimes division and send them the report or they will close the case. They say not the BBB or anyone else! Anyway, I got my money back s long time should by my credit card company but the fact these jokers takes so long to make a decision ridiculous! They do it to frustrate us and make ya just give up so they can keep our money!
Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor

How long after you email back to PayPal that you got refund, after filing with Internet Fraud?

Login to Me Too

KwangEspresso

Yes. I had the same issue. I have purchased a mini table saw but they send me a nail gel. Now I have opened this issue case with paypal and hopefully, they will refund me full payment soon. 

Login to Me Too

FurBabies18
I order 2 cat trees from this place on April 26,2020 .They took money instantly. A few weeks ago I received a package in the mail that was diffently not what I ordered. It was a very small wooden house. 3in by 4in. I tried to contact them but no response. How do I get my money back
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If a credit card is linked to your PayPal account go through them. Also, file a complaint here and include PayPal in the complaint. <removed> Once you file the complaint let PayPal know. They respond quickly!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.