Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Sharon...someone on here who was scammed as well contacted the law firm of Morgan and Morgan(Orlando..although all over the country) and they are investigating the possibility of a lawsuit involving the Chinese companies AND PayPal. Please check it out even though you received a refund from your credit card company.
Login to Me Too

Lynne78
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely agree 👍 👏
Login to Me Too

Janetanderik
These jackasses did the same to us and then we tried resolving the issue with Paypal but ultimately they will give us a refund if we pay to send the product back (what we didn't order at all) and what blows my mind is paypal knows about all of these issues yet still assists with purchases with them. I see it as Paypal is guilty of fraud by association!
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Tell paypal you are filing a complaint with the internet fraud people and do it...then file a complaint with your credit card company. They will refund your money. If you just used your bank account, go see a manager, show her these pages, and you will get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Teronaco
Contributor
Contributor

I just sent a message to the PayPal complaint department and the support email address I got from Dongguan telling them I was filing a complaint with the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center if I don't get something resolved within the next week - and I WILL do it!

This is crazy and with the state this world is in right now, I don't need this on top of it.

These people need to go DOWN! 

Thanks for your advice.

P.S.  I had the email addresses listed in my email but had to remove them due to it not being permitted in this community.

Login to Me Too

RobinSh
Contributor
Contributor

Did PayPal refund you after notification of IC3?

Login to Me Too

susanasm
Contributor
Contributor
I got my products. It took a bit but they did come. No complaints, they were as stated. Pleased. Just would prefer better communications
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Wow!! 77 pages of complaints and you were given what your ordered. I'm amazed.
Login to Me Too

2bb
Contributor
Contributor
What is going on here?! Total scam! PayPal should not be letting these criminals use their services.
Login to Me Too

mamamoose2397
New Community Member

I ordered a garden kneeler with a tool pocket. All I ever received was the pocket. Response from company was very undesirable (they said I received what I ordered and I should check the ad - I most certainly did not get what was advertised). 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.