cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Wow!! 77 pages of complaints and you were given what your ordered. I'm amazed.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

What is going on here?! Total scam! PayPal should not be letting these criminals use their services.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered a garden kneeler with a tool pocket. All I ever received was the pocket. Response from company was very undesirable (they said I received what I ordered and I should check the ad - I most certainly did not get what was advertised). 

Highlighted
Contributor

My problem was the exact same merchandise & I received the tool kit also.

Highlighted
Contributor

So in an update, payday is once again siding with this seller.  They are requiring me to spend 30 to send the items back to Hong Kong to receive my 33 dollar refund.  I am filing with chase and BBB agains PayPal as others have stated at this point.  Their explanation is that if they are using different emails there is nothing they can do.  I told them if they just search the shipment center they will find this forum where there will see all of the complaints.  all in all they dont seem to care.  So looks like we are all out of money and this scam will keep repeating since they keep allowing this. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Call your Credit Card Co. Mine helped me right away and gave me full refund. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Me Three with just the tool pouch and not the kneeler. I finally called my CC (Amazon Prime American Express) They were very helpful and with minimal explanation, refunded me in full. I'm very interested in a different paying source and not us PP anymore. 

I'd call your Credit card company right away. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I just filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Commision.  I bought this through Paypal credit.  Bad choice since I can't get a refund from them if they deny claim which they have done twice.  I should have used my own credit card company.  Live & learn.  Not much money but the principle of the thing.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have been going back and forth with PayPal for about 2 months now.. they just sent me an email stating I have 10 days to file a report with the internet crimes division and send them the report or they will close the case. They say not the BBB or anyone else! Anyway, I got my money back s long time should by my credit card company but the fact these jokers takes so long to make a decision ridiculous! They do it to frustrate us and make ya just give up so they can keep our money!
Highlighted

Yes. I had the same issue. I have purchased a mini table saw but they send me a nail gel. Now I have opened this issue case with paypal and hopefully, they will refund me full payment soon.