Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Lynne78
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely!
Login to Me Too

Goodealstore
Contributor
Contributor

same problem, paypal just help them to stole customers money. stay away with paypal. i lost my money because i using paypal money to purchase. i thought paypal will cover customer, but its not

Login to Me Too

juliepsmith16
Contributor
Contributor
I too have fallen victim to this scam. He has offered a full refund if I return the items to CHINA. PayPal supports this crap and that is the part that **bleep** me off the most. SHAME ON PAYPAL
Login to Me Too

Will_
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I got caught in this scam too. Here is what I am doing. First of I kept the packing from the original shipment that shows the item was shipped from an address in NY for me. The address they gave me to ship the item back to China at does not exist but paypal says you must ship the item back to China to get a full refund. That's was far enough for me, I called my credit card and gave them the information on the case showed them:

This Community Form, the transaction information showing I ordered 2 camp chairs and got 2 nail files and they immediately processed a refund. 

Paypal should have banned these scammers long ago and they obviously want to railroad you into a position that is favorable for the scammers. The credit card company said DO NOT SHIP THE ITEM TO CHINA, they reversed the charges and said hold on to the items. Now Paypal and Dongguan have to deal with the credit card company. 

If enough people process disputes like this, and take the money away from Paypal for allowing these scammers to do business, they may actually do what they should have done long ago and ban these scammers from their systems.     

Hope this helps someone else.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I disputed my purchase through my credit card company last November and received my refund. At that time, there were only 6 or 7 pages of complaints. Now, 77? Guess they haven't lost enough money or customers yet.
Login to Me Too

Text73
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I also filed the claim through my credit card company and through PayPal! My credit card company immediately proceeded the refund so it will show as a chargeback on PayPal’s end. But PayPal after much back and forth said they would get back to me after 20 days to allow the seller to respond to them but it has now been over 14 days and no information from PayPal.... I agree ! Your credit card card combos your best chance at getting your money back!
Login to Me Too

Goodealstore
Contributor
Contributor

you are so lucky to used credit card, my fault to using paypal money to purchase so now just see my money is lost. no way can take money back if i dont ship it back

Login to Me Too

coless715
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal have just closed my case against st these fraudsters. I'm wondering can I get trading standards involved.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Contact Morgan and Morgan in Orlando, Fl....although they have offices everywhere. They are investigating the possibility of a suit against the scammers AND PayPal
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
UncleG...the link to Morgan and Morgan isn't there. I'm posting the info everywhere but....if you could/would post that link on FB...page name My case got denied by PayPal......more people would see it and respond.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.