cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

you are so lucky to used credit card, my fault to using paypal money to purchase so now just see my money is lost. no way can take money back if i dont ship it back

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal have just closed my case against st these fraudsters. I'm wondering can I get trading standards involved.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Contact Morgan and Morgan in Orlando, Fl....although they have offices everywhere. They are investigating the possibility of a suit against the scammers AND PayPal
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

UncleG...the link to Morgan and Morgan isn't there. I'm posting the info everywhere but....if you could/would post that link on FB...page name My case got denied by PayPal......more people would see it and respond.
Highlighted
Contributor

Class action is needed. Law's need to change to prevent thus kind of scam. Iv ed heard its my fault fir buying on from thus kind if company on line. So blame the victim.
Highlighted
Contributor

Problem is, if they are based out of China, they are encouraged to do this kind of thing. Americans have no recourse of our law in their country!

Highlighted
Contributor

PAYPAL has ALLOWED them to do business for a way too long, They know and play the system.  

Highlighted
Contributor

YES, PLAY THE SYSTEM

Highlighted
Contributor

I WISH I had seen this prior to my purchase in February. I have had a dispute in with PayPal since I received my product in March (we got a $5 toy versus the $70 pool table we had ordered). I gave them ample proof of what we had purchased, that we sent it back to the seller, and they put us off until today, when it is too late to dispute it with either the USPS or my credit card. I am furious. Being backed by PayPal used to be a reassurance to me. Now, it just reminds me that it means absolutely nothing, and my kids are out $100 that they saved for this pool table. (And it wasn't "too good to be true," we found similarly priced items around the web. This was just the first company we found, and being backed by PayPal made us think it would be fine. It was not.)

Highlighted
Contributor

Contact your credit card company. They will give you the money back especially because you’ve tried to resolve it on your own with no results.