Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Text73
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, this is a scam! I think with them mailing something even if it’s not what you actually ordered it helps t try hem to be able to keep some of your money! It’s against USA law to falsely advertise, but since they are in China... the only one that can actually hold them accountable is PayPal since they are using their platform to collect our hard earned money ! I did report them to the FTC anyway!
Login to Me Too

Lidiaseei
Yes agree !! I never recieved my chair and it’s been 3 months !!!
Login to Me Too

Leetuomala
Contributor
Contributor
My dispute was just denied because I didn't respond whether I'd accept a refund of half of the amount paid. I had 2 weeks. I have been waiting for EConsumer to get back to me. I don't recall paypal email telling me that I should espond either way and that it doesn't mean I get nothing if I refuse half a refund.. I Can't say that I'll never do business with pay pal again because guess what, there isn't much else out there. Paypal knows that. I am so angry right now. They stand behind a seller and not the buyer. They say they're investigating this seller how the h*** long does that take. Obviously there is an issue with this seller and this company and has been a continuous issue with this seller just opening up a new company in another name and starting all over again. Paypal need to take a look at who they're doing business with. They need to care about their consumer too. Well now I can add more to my grievance, to my complaint with consumer protection. This is just totally ridiculous. I then asked to return the item and I was told that I had to contact the seller. What a joke! The seller will not get back to me. They acknowledge that they got the email, they know that'll go against them but that's all you get. You never hear from them again. Told pay pal that. Pay pal doesn't care! If they are investigating this company obviously they know they're crooked and obviously they know that their swindling people out of their money and obviously they can figure out that they need to give people their money back. So Paypal if you're reading this forum, then pay attention. Start caring about the people who actually purchase from these sellers and ultimately pay your bills and keep your lights on.
Login to Me Too

SharonCJ2
Contributor
Contributor
Replying to Skywalker, yes about 800 of us didn't see those "red flags". In spite of you saying "no offense ", I do take offense to your comment. There were no red flags. This company is a scam and one can't tell until it's too late.
Login to Me Too

polrn
Contributor
Contributor

I have to disagree with that. I thought the price was fair for what I ordered, and am a very careful (if not paranoid) shopper. 

Login to Me Too

Rwpenner

I suggested the same but we will see.

Login to Me Too

Cccampbell
Contributor
Contributor
Me too Ordered a putting mat and got 3 cheap unbranded golf balls today after raising it with PP. Awaiting outcome of resolution
Login to Me Too

PJC2020
Contributor
Contributor
These people are sick! They were advertising toilet paper in this time of Corona Virus! I should have known it was bogus. I saw these posts too late and my payment was already completed. Escalated to PayPal immediately.
Login to Me Too

GWillmarth
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered TP for my elderly brother and canceled within 45 minutes when he told me I didn't need it.  I got the same series of nonsensical emails in response and opened a dispute with PayPal.  They are giving the company until the end if the month to respond when the company policy is to accept cancellations.  What happens if I cancel payment through my credit card if PayPal sides with these criminals?

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Was your credit card charged? If you take the dispute to your CC company you should get your money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.