cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I Have the same problem. What was shipped was not as advertised. SCAM!!!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Uncle G11.....way to go! You know there are at least 2 other names this scamming company uses right?
Highlighted
New Community Member

I had the exact same situation. I ordered a session 4 and was only sent the bracket for the product. This Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. needs to be suspended from allowing transactions through PayPal
Highlighted
Contributor

Same scenario for me. Ordered 3 luxury swinging camping chairs and after 2 months I received 3 tiny mesh children's footstools. After much research of company's different names I contacted them for a refund. Received same offers of partial refunds. PayPal should be reported for allowing this scam. Almost 800 comments of people who are scammed. My credit card company refunded me but I'm still so mad at PayPal. It's just WRONG for PayPal to continue to allow people to be scammed after so much evidence proving this company is a scamming thief.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Sharon...someone on here who was scammed as well contacted the law firm of Morgan and Morgan(Orlando..although all over the country) and they are investigating the possibility of a lawsuit involving the Chinese companies AND PayPal. Please check it out even though you received a refund from your credit card company.
Highlighted
Contributor

Absolutely agree 👍 👏
Highlighted

These jackasses did the same to us and then we tried resolving the issue with Paypal but ultimately they will give us a refund if we pay to send the product back (what we didn't order at all) and what blows my mind is paypal knows about all of these issues yet still assists with purchases with them. I see it as Paypal is guilty of fraud by association!
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Tell paypal you are filing a complaint with the internet fraud people and do it...then file a complaint with your credit card company. They will refund your money. If you just used your bank account, go see a manager, show her these pages, and you will get a refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

I just sent a message to the PayPal complaint department and the support email address I got from Dongguan telling them I was filing a complaint with the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center if I don't get something resolved within the next week - and I WILL do it!

This is crazy and with the state this world is in right now, I don't need this on top of it.

These people need to go DOWN! 

Thanks for your advice.

P.S.  I had the email addresses listed in my email but had to remove them due to it not being permitted in this community.

Highlighted
Contributor

I got my products. It took a bit but they did come. No complaints, they were as stated. Pleased. Just would prefer better communications