cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

last month I bought from them the Luxury Cat Villa for $19.00! It hasn't arrived, and the website is dead.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have come to the conclusion Paypal is a scam too!  I will be closing my account with them they are useless!

Highlighted

I ordered a hand sewing machine from Dongguan Shunfa Logisitics. I never received it. The email I send them comes back undeliverable. PayPal closed my dispute and are sending me to collections. WTF. You know they are a fraudulent company with fraudulent tracking numbers from who? I am getting **bleep** from Dongguan and Paypal. This is such of a waste of my F_____ time. You know this company is a ripoff but Paypal send me to collections. 👎👊🖕 I am so over this.
Highlighted
Contributor

I had the same problem. I ordered a garden stool with pull up handles in May. I finally received 2 weeks ago a fabric bag. I filed a dispute with Paypal, Donffuan offered to settle for 1/2 what I paid this a.m. I declined & stated I wanted a full refund. Within 15 minutes of declining their offer I received an email fro. Paypal saying the company offered a refund. AllI had to do was send wrong product back at my expense & upon proof of receipt they would issue refund. Per Paypal if I did not do this by 8/29 my case would be closed. What a ripoff. Live & learn. Apparently this is how Dongguan Shunfa makes their money.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Go thru your bank or credit card company. Mention both companies and how many pages of complaints..(70+) You will get treated properly and get a refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

I pulled this up from Legal Beagle (https://legalbeagle.com/13357033-law-regarding-receiving-a-shipment-that-was-not-ordered.html)

Receiving the Wrong Item
If the unordered item was an incorrect fulfillment of an order the customer did place, you are legally required to send the correct item or refund the customer's money in full -- including shipping costs. You can ask the customer to return the item, but he has no legal obligation to do so.

Highlighted
Contributor

OK, fine. There maybe laws but PayPal Facebook and these crooks are ignoring the law. There seems to be no enforcement so they have gotten together and decided to steal as much as they can From us! and so far they have got away with it. SO WHAT AREWE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

I’ve been cutting a pasting these pages on Facebook, the fools don’t take the posts down, maybe further proof of their arrogance?!

Highlighted
Contributor

I just received a message from PayPal stating they are denying my request for a full refund because I did not provide them what they asked for ! But I sure as hell did! Every single piece of evidence and I even reported it to IC3... and sent them that report! They are a bunch of crooks!
Highlighted
Contributor

Text73– same. Did exactly what they asked and they denied my claim. I’m contacting a lawyer. I have all the evidence, the ic3 reports, and dated screenshots of my appropriate responses registering on the PayPal system. It’s the principle of the matter!
Highlighted
Contributor

What type of item did you get instead of the product ordered?