Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Leetuomala
Contributor
Contributor
Class action is needed. Law's need to change to prevent thus kind of scam. Iv ed heard its my fault fir buying on from thus kind if company on line. So blame the victim.
Login to Me Too

Daxxor
Contributor
Contributor

Problem is, if they are based out of China, they are encouraged to do this kind of thing. Americans have no recourse of our law in their country!

Login to Me Too

sjohn139
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL has ALLOWED them to do business for a way too long, They know and play the system.  

Login to Me Too

sjohn139
Contributor
Contributor

YES, PLAY THE SYSTEM

Login to Me Too

eweve7
Contributor
Contributor

I WISH I had seen this prior to my purchase in February. I have had a dispute in with PayPal since I received my product in March (we got a $5 toy versus the $70 pool table we had ordered). I gave them ample proof of what we had purchased, that we sent it back to the seller, and they put us off until today, when it is too late to dispute it with either the USPS or my credit card. I am furious. Being backed by PayPal used to be a reassurance to me. Now, it just reminds me that it means absolutely nothing, and my kids are out $100 that they saved for this pool table. (And it wasn't "too good to be true," we found similarly priced items around the web. This was just the first company we found, and being backed by PayPal made us think it would be fine. It was not.)

Login to Me Too

Text73
Contributor
Contributor
Contact your credit card company. They will give you the money back especially because you’ve tried to resolve it on your own with no results.
Login to Me Too

peterlawtPete63
Contributor
Contributor

I Have the same problem. What was shipped was not as advertised. SCAM!!!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Uncle G11.....way to go! You know there are at least 2 other names this scamming company uses right?
Login to Me Too

bobbyrose11
New Community Member
I had the exact same situation. I ordered a session 4 and was only sent the bracket for the product. This Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. needs to be suspended from allowing transactions through PayPal
Login to Me Too

SharonCJ2
Contributor
Contributor
Same scenario for me. Ordered 3 luxury swinging camping chairs and after 2 months I received 3 tiny mesh children's footstools. After much research of company's different names I contacted them for a refund. Received same offers of partial refunds. PayPal should be reported for allowing this scam. Almost 800 comments of people who are scammed. My credit card company refunded me but I'm still so mad at PayPal. It's just WRONG for PayPal to continue to allow people to be scammed after so much evidence proving this company is a scamming thief.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.