Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

sstevenson14
Contributor
Contributor

Who did you threaten to report to the postal inspectors?  And how did you get in touch with them? 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Postal Inspectors number in lusted on the USPS site...or, call your last cal office and they will give it to you.
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
As far as Paypal is covering this big fraud nothing All of us should complain against PayPal
Login to Me Too

Jwbaker4214
Contributor
Contributor
I recieved a refund from paypal. I was so surprised. Ordered the same cat tree.
Login to Me Too

sstevenson14
Contributor
Contributor

Did you have to ship it back before you got the refund?

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Yep. What ever you spent, ..get ready cause it costs big bucks to send it back to China. Plus, they'll say they didn't get ut ir that it was damaged.
Login to Me Too

MalamuteNY
Contributor
Contributor

I sent an item from a similar company back to China (mail cost $35) as the cost of the item was over $150 (outdoor surveillance camera that supposedly works with all camera apps - which it did not).

Over six months later I got the package back with a Chinese sticker on it that roughly translated to "return to sender, export of item forbidden".

I had included the original invoice, customs forms, RMA number given to me by the vendor, etc.

Fortunately, I was able to supply the tracking number to the credit card company and they refunded me.

But this shows you that even if you send something back it may never get to the vendor anyway.

Login to Me Too

meirmichaeli
Contributor
Contributor

they did the same thing to me! they sent me something that worth 2$ instead of my 46$ ordered, the envelop was not indicated from whom it was sent (anonymous tracked package), after back and forth email by sending me to ask local post office on something they shipped, "they remember" to ask if I ever got the 2$ item and sent me a picture, just when I thought they made a mistake in the order, they keep calming  that that was my mistake even when i showed them that Paypal recipe has the description of my original order.

they know what to ask, wast your time and after long communication they said that after 3 months, they cannot assist you and drops you.

I bought 2 ceiling tent from nice Facebook ads (under different business name), paid 46$ and got 2 mini tent covers which do not cost more than 2$

Login to Me Too

Daxxor
Contributor
Contributor

Hate to inform you of this, BUT....

https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/does-ftc-ever-use-paypal-send-refunds

The FTC uses paypal!!!

Login to Me Too

BMKids
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by this company too and PayPal gave me my money back after a month of dispute!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.