Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Text73
Contributor
Contributor
@RodBod don’t give up! They told me the same thing which is one of their tactics to not refund your money back but you have to keep going and continue disputing the charge with PayPal! They also told me I had to pay $20 to return a little phone tie for your wrist! But I ordered a treadmill! So I had to tell both the company and PayPal that I wanted 200% of my money back. I did provide PayPal a copy of the receipt that said I had bought a treadmill... anyway, that’s why this company keeps scamming people so don’t let them get away with it! Best of luck!! I’m still waiting for my refund since Paypal states my claim is in final review. I’ll provide an update later
Login to Me Too

Ondatrack
Contributor
Contributor

After waiting two months for our ball launcher that we bought through a Facebook add we received out Tennis ball only today.  It was my first time to buy something from a Facebook ad.

Login to Me Too

P-ode
Contributor
Contributor
Yes but now I’m weary of sellers on eBay too
Login to Me Too

Jrtlover
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Still waiting for PayPal to refund money.
Login to Me Too

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t waste your time. I have hundreds of customers that have contacted me about the Class Action suit. Feel free to open one to stop this scam
Login to Me Too

NRoberts2499
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like @BMKids never actually received anything from the company, which is lucky for them. The rest of us that received some useless piece of junk were requested to send it back at a cost more than what the product cost. 

Login to Me Too

Terware
Contributor
Contributor
Oh so because we received a ball it’s ok??
Login to Me Too

MP1922
Contributor
Contributor
How long is a reasonable time to wait before PayPal will decide in my favor? This company allegedly shipped my item on 5/22/20, but the tracking is all in Chinese.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I congratulate you on winning the battle. You said that the company you dealt with must have gone away... something along those lines. All they did was open a new company! They have many, many names!!
Login to Me Too

BMKids
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I know all they do is start another one to keep scamming people. We must be vigilant and warn everyone we see about to get scammed by these criminals. Karma will get them. Stay safe 🙏🏽
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.