Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

DanyeLand
J’ai eu ce même problème aussi. J’lui commandé par une annonce sur Facebook un arbre à chat, payé par l’entremise de mon compte PayPal et par 2 envois différents, il m’a envoyé 2 conneries d’item, l’un une petite niche en bois et l’autre une poupée plastique !! J’ai un litige en attente fait ici sur PayPal.
Login to Me Too

rattlebugs
Contributor
Contributor

Je ressens ta douleur. C'est tellement frustrant qu'il se passe à ce stade 4 mois pour obtenir mon remboursement!

Login to Me Too

rbright677
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently I have fallen victim to this company as well.  Is Paypal doing anything to warn us, or block payments when someone unknowingly chooses this company to do business with?

Login to Me Too

Lynne78
Contributor
Contributor
They 100% should! All the claims against these people have gone on long enough!!
Login to Me Too

Pimpimai
Contributor
Contributor

me too. I have been fighting to dispute and get money back. but PayPal kind of does not help a victim as I expected and more over PayPal kind of more benefit to the fraud company than customers.

That company suppose to be inspected. The way it does is not right. It have an intend purposes to sent the wrong merchandise to customers and wants customers money and if who does not want to waste the time they will give up don’t follow up their goods . 

The Process of the fraud is set up the automatic message after paying to tell about the tracking number and receive but I’ve wait for this thing for almost 2 months (if somebody have wait for a while they might totally forgot if not follow up they might not get the tracking number). Next step delayed customers time by sending me the tracking number (If I don’t follow up my tracking I won’t get any update from its company since I’ve paid for the merchandise.) And after customer got tracking number PayPal  will tell customer to wait for the goods. I think Paypal’s regulations have a big loophole for the fraud company can keep their business exist and the fraud company gonna be the same company after got complain or trouble they will change the name to deceive people again more over they still can do business with PayPal the same. Paypal you should take serious action to this more than this.

For my case (it's been 4-5 months) till now yesterday I got an email from PayPal about my last full refund requested. 

The email said I can get full refund I have to

1.Need to initiate the return shipment and upload the tracking information before August 20.

2.The return merchandise must be the same condition as when I receive and I have to respond for any cost associated with the return.

For honestly the merchandise still fine in the same package I received and still same the condition as when I received because I don’t know what to do and what this thing useful

My question is

1. Why I have to respond all the return cost for the thing that the **bleep**ing Dongguan sent to me and it’s not the thing I did order at the first place.
  2. Is PayPal trying to convince me not to continue to do anything with this case because it’s kind of complicated and waste the time or not because you want to close the case as soon as possible.
  3. Is PayPal trying to associate benefit to Dongguan? Because it’s that company’s fault but you force me to lost the money again for the thing I have not done.
  4. What PayPal doing right now makes Paypal lost image it’s not only me got deceived but many people including my friends and we are talking the same direction is we’re gonna ban and can’t trust anymore.
  5. Why you take side of the fraud company it’s not fair to the customers. How many people have to cease the process on this step because they’re thinking it’s not worth to do and gave up, so what happens next the bad company still exist. Paypal you have potential to do more but you choose the way to force the customer instead why your potential is going decrease how long have you been in this business and how many complain cases like this happened. And now 700 more got deceived from this company OMG!!! Why PayPal still do nothing with this fraud company.

Login to Me Too

Bluegrass65
Contributor
Contributor
You are absolutely on target with your reply. Who the hell is going to return the WRONG item and be out MORE money to do it? And you know what happens? Mysteriously they neeeeever receive it. So now you have just gotten **bleep** again. PayPal is a joke, and so many of us have cancelled our accounts. If they don’t back up their customers, why stay?
Login to Me Too

Text73
Contributor
Contributor
You have very valid points! They are scammers for sure! I told PayPal that I had reported the company to the FCC, which I did! I also informed them that in the USA, it’s illegal to advertise a product and not deliver that product if they are not going to return 100% of the money to the consumer! This company also tried to tell me that they needed me to pay $20 to return the item they sent me to which I declined because I didn’t order that little string! I ordered a treadmill! Anyway, I’m supposed to hear back from them in 2 days with their decision! Keep fighting! Don’t let them steal your money !
Login to Me Too

KellyPatBur
New Community Member

This company is a fraud.  I ordered a "recliner luxury camp chair" on 5/9/20.  Never received it.   Filed a complaint to Paypal.   Still have not received my product.   Payment went to a company called Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., LTD.  I have seen many many complaints this this company is a fraud.  Would like full refund but will probably never see it.  Very dissapointed.

Login to Me Too

thensley
Contributor
Contributor

Yet another case of Dongguan Shunfa Logistics  gaming the paypal system to defraud Paypal customers.   Bait and switch a piece of crap item for something that was somewhat more expensive.   They can afford good web site design, etc. because Dongguan has a high profit margin  on the junk that they ship instead of the items that were ordered.   Paypal has surely seen enough of this from this company to know what is going on yet Paypal chooses to help Dungguan defraud paypal customers.   Nothing will change until Paypal feels some pain from this.   They are not going to be proactive in preventing known fraud.   I am done.    I will use a credit card directly for payment and will discourage everyone who makes payment to me to use something else where there are legitimate protections in place to prevent such fraud.

Login to Me Too

sjohn139
Contributor
Contributor

SAME STORY-  Bait and Switch. Order item they sent different items.  FRAUD - PAYPAL keeps doing business with them Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.  They should be shut down.  700+ Complaints.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.