Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Ginangeles
Contributor
Contributor
I just had the same problem! And of course paypal made you try to solve it with them first, it seems this is gonna take forever
Login to Me Too

rattlebugs
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently dealing with this company and am close to a resolution, which I’m assuming is going to get my money back. I figured out pretty quickly upon my purchase when a message to the customer service for this company took around five days to respond to, and my search included numerous complaints about them. I contacted PayPal as soon as I discovered this, however I have had to go through the steps to get to this point of the case I filed. I ordered the product from their Facebook ad on May 6th, I received this ridiculous miniature of the product I purchased on July 21. When I escalated the dispute, the company offered to refund half of what I paid! To which I refused. It has been nearly 3 months dealing with this! Why does PayPal continue allowing this company to use their services?
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal reacts as she were partner in the fraud
Login to Me Too

Text73
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a treadmill with a stop cord based on the advertisement on Facebook. They sent me a tracking number. When I received the tiny package. It was a small cord that appears to possibly go to the mobile phone. I contacted them and they replied with poor English stating they were sorry for the MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT but they would give me 30% back. I replied that was unacceptable. So they replied they would give me 60% back or I could return the item, but they would charge me $20 for the return!   I reported their fraudulent activity to Paypal, who just informed me that they have to protect the merchant too, so if I want 100% of my money back, I have to return the little cord to the merchant for $20.00.  Paypal supports this type of fraudulent activity!   This merchant adverstised on Facebook under the name Disobeyza with contact email: <removed> and even opened a Shopify store.  But then, when I tried to go into their store, it was no longer valid!  The email was also not valid!  Now they have provided Paypal with a different email:<removed> . OH and the company sent me an email telling me that I could return their little cord to:

Consignee: Iris

<removed>

Nanshan District  

Zip Code: 518000

Shenzhen, Guangdong 

China

Please everyone report these people to https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/common-scams-and-crimes/advance-fee-schemes

Eventually, they will get caught!

Login to Me Too

CJwilliams77
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed also. They advertise their products on Facebook as well.
Login to Me Too

Text73
Contributor
Contributor
You should file a claim with Paypal at least so you can get at least some of your money back
Login to Me Too

bgnoggin
Contributor
Contributor

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

“Get some of your money back”? ALL OF IT!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN ROBBED, AIDED AND ABETID BY PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

BigTem
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered a product from Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.  I placed the order in June 2020 and received a shipment on August 5th, but it was the wrong item, not even close.  I had begun a dispute on PayPal earlier in the day and have already received a full refund to my PayPal account from Dongguan.  While I really wanted/needed the item I ordered (Garden Kneeler/Seat)  I will find another source, one that doesn't have to be shipped from China.

Login to Me Too

Leetuomala
Contributor
Contributor
Wow your lucky. Thus company is fraudulent and PP knows it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.