Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
Just **bleep** covered by PayPal
Login to Me Too

Bluegrass65
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
How are we supposed to return something to China at triple the cost? This is BS.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
China scam company figures you won't so they lose NOTHING. Paypal requires you to return it to get a refund although I've heard that they help with shipping. Report PayPal to your BBB...also, Econsumer.gov.
Login to Me Too

Leetuomala
Contributor
Contributor
Its very difficult to tell where a product Is coming from and they lie. They may have distribution centers in the US but returns need to be sent to a foreign address. Yes BS
Login to Me Too

JynettRosario
New Community Member

last month I bought from them the Luxury Cat Villa for $19.00! It hasn't arrived, and the website is dead.

Login to Me Too

windancer1
Contributor
Contributor

I have come to the conclusion Paypal is a scam too!  I will be closing my account with them they are useless!

Login to Me Too

wildcatmsw
I ordered a hand sewing machine from Dongguan Shunfa Logisitics. I never received it. The email I send them comes back undeliverable. PayPal closed my dispute and are sending me to collections. WTF. You know they are a fraudulent company with fraudulent tracking numbers from who? I am getting **bleep** from Dongguan and Paypal. This is such of a waste of my F_____ time. You know this company is a ripoff but Paypal send me to collections. 👎👊🖕 I am so over this.
Login to Me Too

tjandmf
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. I ordered a garden stool with pull up handles in May. I finally received 2 weeks ago a fabric bag. I filed a dispute with Paypal, Donffuan offered to settle for 1/2 what I paid this a.m. I declined & stated I wanted a full refund. Within 15 minutes of declining their offer I received an email fro. Paypal saying the company offered a refund. AllI had to do was send wrong product back at my expense & upon proof of receipt they would issue refund. Per Paypal if I did not do this by 8/29 my case would be closed. What a ripoff. Live & learn. Apparently this is how Dongguan Shunfa makes their money.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Go thru your bank or credit card company. Mention both companies and how many pages of complaints..(70+) You will get treated properly and get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.