cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Ginangeles
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I just had the same problem! And of course paypal made you try to solve it with them first, it seems this is gonna take forever
rattlebugs
Contributor

I am currently dealing with this company and am close to a resolution, which I’m assuming is going to get my money back. I figured out pretty quickly upon my purchase when a message to the customer service for this company took around five days to respond to, and my search included numerous complaints about them. I contacted PayPal as soon as I discovered this, however I have had to go through the steps to get to this point of the case I filed. I ordered the product from their Facebook ad on May 6th, I received this ridiculous miniature of the product I purchased on July 21. When I escalated the dispute, the company offered to refund half of what I paid! To which I refused. It has been nearly 3 months dealing with this! Why does PayPal continue allowing this company to use their services?
ppavlo
Contributor

PayPal reacts as she were partner in the fraud
Text73
Contributor

I purchased a treadmill with a stop cord based on the advertisement on Facebook. They sent me a tracking number. When I received the tiny package. It was a small cord that appears to possibly go to the mobile phone. I contacted them and they replied with poor English stating they were sorry for the MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT but they would give me 30% back. I replied that was unacceptable. So they replied they would give me 60% back or I could return the item, but they would charge me $20 for the return!   I reported their fraudulent activity to Paypal, who just informed me that they have to protect the merchant too, so if I want 100% of my money back, I have to return the little cord to the merchant for $20.00.  Paypal supports this type of fraudulent activity!   This merchant adverstised on Facebook under the name Disobeyza with contact email: <removed> and even opened a Shopify store.  But then, when I tried to go into their store, it was no longer valid!  The email was also not valid!  Now they have provided Paypal with a different email:<removed> . OH and the company sent me an email telling me that I could return their little cord to:

Consignee: Iris

<removed>

Nanshan District  

Zip Code: 518000

Shenzhen, Guangdong 

China

Please everyone report these people to https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/common-scams-and-crimes/advance-fee-schemes

Eventually, they will get caught!

CJwilliams77
Contributor

I was scammed also. They advertise their products on Facebook as well.
Text73
Contributor

You should file a claim with Paypal at least so you can get at least some of your money back
bgnoggin
Contributor

I have

Inholms
Contributor

“Get some of your money back”? ALL OF IT!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN ROBBED, AIDED AND ABETID BY PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!

BigTem
Contributor

I too ordered a product from Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.  I placed the order in June 2020 and received a shipment on August 5th, but it was the wrong item, not even close.  I had begun a dispute on PayPal earlier in the day and have already received a full refund to my PayPal account from Dongguan.  While I really wanted/needed the item I ordered (Garden Kneeler/Seat)  I will find another source, one that doesn't have to be shipped from China.

Leetuomala
Contributor

Wow your lucky. Thus company is fraudulent and PP knows it.