cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

julieLogue
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I also am watching social media like Insta Gram and when I see the ads O am posting and warning people and O see others are as well. I swore by PayPal before and now I think they are scammers too
Terware
Contributor

It’s sad they should’ve siding with the customers and not the scammers!
turbojm
Contributor

I told PayPal it was a bogus company and they are still dragging their feet on my refund months later. Calling them is a joke. The message service is a joke. I may cancel my eBay account on account of this.

Raven725
Contributor

I unfortunately have fallen victim to this company too. I ordered a cat tree bout 3 weeks ago, and other then my purchase receipt i have not heard from the company. I have not recieved my order at all.
Jdneely50
Contributor

You will receive a small wooden box abour 3" in diameter that might have cost a dime to make. Totall ripoff company. The first time ive ever been scammed. **bleep** me off. I can see from all these comments about this bogus company it will do me no good tonfile a claim with paypal nor the crap **bleep** company I purchased from. Paypal should be taken down Too for not standing by their customers. I will likely be cancelling mynaccount with paypal as well.
Jwbaker4214
Contributor

I also ordered a cat tree and was unable to contact the company. PayPal is dragging their fee. Ita has been 3 months and today I got a wood house about 4" square. I guess that's a cat house. Certainly not the one in the picture. I also looked closely at the reviews and the company. It didn't list this company at all until it showed up on pay pal.
Julianneuzlik
Contributor

I also ordered a cat tree. On April 21 2020 the charge appeared on my credit card associated with my PayPal account. Have never received the cat tree and instead received a rough little wooden house, which I see others have received too. What can we do for recourse?
Lynne78
Contributor

I threatened to report them to postal inspectors if I didn't get my full refund for those stupid "cat houses". Money was back in my bank in a couple days.
ppavlo
Contributor

To which mail address did you threaten them?
Lynne78
Contributor

When I filed my complaint with pay pal the message was automatically sent to the Dongguan Shunga Logistics through the link pay pal has. Shunfa replied they would refund 50% of my money plus I would have to pay shipping to send it back. I work for the post office so I informed them they would give a full refund-since they were falsely advertising products-or I would report them to our inspectors. I've also seen people post to file a complaint with police and Better Business Bureau. They need to be stopped. But I keep seeing reports that that they just keep creating new shell companies to cover their tracks. Something needs to be done! Good luck!