cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

sstevenson14
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Who did you threaten to report to the postal inspectors?  And how did you get in touch with them? 

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor

Postal Inspectors number in lusted on the USPS site...or, call your last cal office and they will give it to you.
ppavlo
Contributor

As far as Paypal is covering this big fraud nothing All of us should complain against PayPal
Jwbaker4214
Contributor

I recieved a refund from paypal. I was so surprised. Ordered the same cat tree.
sstevenson14
Contributor

Did you have to ship it back before you got the refund?

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor

Yep. What ever you spent, ..get ready cause it costs big bucks to send it back to China. Plus, they'll say they didn't get ut ir that it was damaged.
MalamuteNY
Contributor

I sent an item from a similar company back to China (mail cost $35) as the cost of the item was over $150 (outdoor surveillance camera that supposedly works with all camera apps - which it did not).

Over six months later I got the package back with a Chinese sticker on it that roughly translated to "return to sender, export of item forbidden".

I had included the original invoice, customs forms, RMA number given to me by the vendor, etc.

Fortunately, I was able to supply the tracking number to the credit card company and they refunded me.

But this shows you that even if you send something back it may never get to the vendor anyway.

meirmichaeli
Contributor

they did the same thing to me! they sent me something that worth 2$ instead of my 46$ ordered, the envelop was not indicated from whom it was sent (anonymous tracked package), after back and forth email by sending me to ask local post office on something they shipped, "they remember" to ask if I ever got the 2$ item and sent me a picture, just when I thought they made a mistake in the order, they keep calming  that that was my mistake even when i showed them that Paypal recipe has the description of my original order.

they know what to ask, wast your time and after long communication they said that after 3 months, they cannot assist you and drops you.

I bought 2 ceiling tent from nice Facebook ads (under different business name), paid 46$ and got 2 mini tent covers which do not cost more than 2$

Daxxor
Contributor

Hate to inform you of this, BUT....

https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/does-ftc-ever-use-paypal-send-refunds

The FTC uses paypal!!!

BMKids
Contributor

I was scammed by this company too and PayPal gave me my money back after a month of dispute!