Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
That may be true but negative comments can still be made on FB or wherever the ads are posted. People need to know that both companies are frauds!
Login to Me Too

Bluegrass65
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. You can post a nasty comment on all of the websites (well those that are still working sites) and they magically disappear. I had 3 e-mails which are all now shut down. These people aren’t idiots (I just wonder how many “companies” are involved in this BS scheme). PayPal is making money too, don’t fool yourself.
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is partner in the fraud
Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry don’t agree. A crime (in fact many crimes) has been committed and there has to be a means of enforcement.

Login to Me Too

Shel21
I too was ripped off by this company very upset. I live on a fixed income I dont have extra money for some one to steal f om me. Send me a stupid little fold up childs stool.
Login to Me Too

Leetuomala
Contributor
Contributor

I just put in a complaint. Paypal denied my claim so I called them and gave the rep my thougts.  This complany needs to be sued. Paypal needs to block this company. I did not get what I ordered. The compnay gives paypal a mail tracking number and paypal denies my claim. I got part of the order not the entire order and what I got is usless to me.  Paypal reoped the case: product not as ordered.  

I appreciate that but jus think how much this company is making off of unsuspecting people.  

Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is completely covering the fraud. Unacceptable!

Login to Me Too

CathyP66
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly what happened to me... Most expensive tennis ball. 😩
Login to Me Too

Leetuomala
Contributor
Contributor

Look at all the complaints. Maybe we need ot start complaining to consumer rights.

https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.