cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

That may be true but negative comments can still be made on FB or wherever the ads are posted. People need to know that both companies are frauds!
Bluegrass65
Contributor

Nope. You can post a nasty comment on all of the websites (well those that are still working sites) and they magically disappear. I had 3 e-mails which are all now shut down. These people aren’t idiots (I just wonder how many “companies” are involved in this BS scheme). PayPal is making money too, don’t fool yourself.
ppavlo
Contributor

PayPal is partner in the fraud
Inholms
Contributor

Sorry don’t agree. A crime (in fact many crimes) has been committed and there has to be a means of enforcement.

Leetuomala
Contributor
Shel21

I too was ripped off by this company very upset. I live on a fixed income I dont have extra money for some one to steal f om me. Send me a stupid little fold up childs stool.
Leetuomala
Contributor

I just put in a complaint. Paypal denied my claim so I called them and gave the rep my thougts.  This complany needs to be sued. Paypal needs to block this company. I did not get what I ordered. The compnay gives paypal a mail tracking number and paypal denies my claim. I got part of the order not the entire order and what I got is usless to me.  Paypal reoped the case: product not as ordered.  

I appreciate that but jus think how much this company is making off of unsuspecting people.  

ppavlo
Contributor

Paypal is completely covering the fraud. Unacceptable!

CathyP66
Contributor

Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Exactly what happened to me... Most expensive tennis ball. 😩
Leetuomala
Contributor

Re: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Look at all the complaints. Maybe we need ot start complaining to consumer rights.

https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc