Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
The big problem is that PAYPAL covers them in their FRAUD !!!!
Login to Me Too

Bluegrass65
Contributor
Contributor
You are exactly right! You either admit the company is fraudulent or you condone it. You either back your PayPal account holders (or you lose a hell of a lot of account holders). This is no way to protect your customers PayPal, pretty **bleep** way to do business.
Login to Me Too

Bluegrass65
Contributor
Contributor
Do you really think hundreds of us would lie about this? Glad you got your issue resolved but it’s an ignorant comment. We are all out money, we reported it to attempt to save others from going through this.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Threaten legal action. It seems to be the only way they will listen
Login to Me Too

mipaulsen88
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a webcam through them but the company that i ordered the webcam through was called selenepro. Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. was not listed anywhere on the website i made the purchase through. I searched selenpro online and didnt get any scam related posts so clearly they just cycle through shell names. I escalated to paypal and got nowhere as well. 

Login to Me Too

KAGUIAR
Contributor
Contributor
I suddenly got a voucher for the amount I’m out, to be used only through PayPal, before I could threaten legal action but AFTER I told them about finding this thread, and they said they’d report the biz to the fraud dept. won’t do any good as these shell companies just move to the next name, but I’m still fighting to get my MONEY back in my bank account, NOT in PayPal.
Login to Me Too

SharonCJ2
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. I have finally found a valid email address for them it's <removed>. I'm including this because they're hard to find and have cheated so many people. I ordered 3 luxury swinging camping chairs and after 2 months they sent me 3 tiny flat folding "seats", 10 inches tall with an 8"x8" flat seat. Bait and switch. They're making me the same offers as noted in Tom's review, first 10%, now 20% of the $59.97 I paid. Refused both. Disputed with my credit card company. This company has a new Facebook page called twoadden. I reported to Facebook as a scam.

Login to Me Too

Braxtun1
Contributor
Contributor
I bought two Kobe Bryant black mamba logos on June 28th, 2020 and not only did they not look the same as the display picture but they came broken. 40$ for both of them. I had no idea it was a Chinese website because it was very well put together. This is why we shouldn’t support the Chinese products in America, whenever possible, and only support American products. The website was amazetopa.com and the customer service email and phone number don’t exist.
Login to Me Too

jfcooley
Contributor
Contributor
It's not the products that are the issue. I think you'd find it tough to buy 100% US made. The issue is you paid for one item and were scammed. Yes by a Chinese company, but to condemn all is not going to get you anywhere. Contact the BBB and file a complaint on one of the links here.
Login to Me Too

jfcooley
Contributor
Contributor
I'm happy to say I've finally won and am receiving a refund. My item apparently got lost. Tracking hadn't moved since 6/26 so it was refiled as item not received. The whole time I was commutating with PayPal I told them about this thread. Hopefully they will eventually realize this company is a fraud.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.