cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

PayPal acts like a partner in fraud
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi, 

Same thing happened to me from a different company.

I pulled this up hope it helps. 

I pulled this up from Legal Beagle (https://legalbeagle.com/13357033-law-regarding-receiving-a-shipment-that-was-not-ordered.html)

Receiving the Wrong Item
If the unordered item was an incorrect fulfillment of an order the customer did place, you are legally required to send the correct item or refund the customer's money in full -- including shipping costs. You can ask the customer to return the item, but he has no legal obligation to do so.

I also told them that I will send all the email from them to the FTC ( Federal Trade Commission) and that I am sure they will be more then willing to look into your company's records for the last 5 years.

I received my refund in Full.

Highlighted
Contributor

I don´t want to send a tennis ball back to China (cost 15 USD in shipping) to get my refund (24 USD),
Even if I, maybe, get my return charges back after some time? (I bought a Dog ball launcher and just got a tennis ball.)

IMG_1666.JPG

I told PayPal that, Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. is a fraud company and linked to this threed.

Got this answer:
For you to get your money back, you need to follow the instructions we have given you.

This is according to PayPal rules and can not be changed in any case or transaction.

Strange???

Highlighted
Contributor

Unfortunately PayPal acts as if participating in the fraud. Exactly the same attitude with my problem
Highlighted
Contributor

This is simply not true. I have had many problems with these crooks (Dongguan & Co) and I’ve had an instant 100% refund. I cannot understand why they are telling you a different story.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! Please tell us how you are getting refunds. There are 65 pages of complaints from people who aren't getting refunds. And Dongguan Shunfa Logistics is just 1 of the company names these scammers use. There are at least 2 others and both have pages of complaints as well. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I just threatened legal action through postal investigators & got full refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

Congratulations. It seems to be the only way they listen. I did the same and got a full refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

I recently received a refund from PayPal. They said I won my case. Of course I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau first. It's unclear if filing the complaint first worked but I did get a refund in full
Highlighted
Contributor

The big problem is that PAYPAL covers them in their FRAUD !!!!