Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

coless715
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks.
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal acts like a partner in fraud
Login to Me Too

Brandy1224
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

Same thing happened to me from a different company.

I pulled this up hope it helps. 

I pulled this up from Legal Beagle (https://legalbeagle.com/13357033-law-regarding-receiving-a-shipment-that-was-not-ordered.html)

Receiving the Wrong Item
If the unordered item was an incorrect fulfillment of an order the customer did place, you are legally required to send the correct item or refund the customer's money in full -- including shipping costs. You can ask the customer to return the item, but he has no legal obligation to do so.

I also told them that I will send all the email from them to the FTC ( Federal Trade Commission) and that I am sure they will be more then willing to look into your company's records for the last 5 years.

I received my refund in Full.

Login to Me Too

konnta
Contributor
Contributor

I don´t want to send a tennis ball back to China (cost 15 USD in shipping) to get my refund (24 USD),
Even if I, maybe, get my return charges back after some time? (I bought a Dog ball launcher and just got a tennis ball.)

IMG_1666.JPG

I told PayPal that, Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. is a fraud company and linked to this threed.

Got this answer:
For you to get your money back, you need to follow the instructions we have given you.

This is according to PayPal rules and can not be changed in any case or transaction.

Strange???

Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately PayPal acts as if participating in the fraud. Exactly the same attitude with my problem
Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

This is simply not true. I have had many problems with these crooks (Dongguan & Co) and I’ve had an instant 100% refund. I cannot understand why they are telling you a different story.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! Please tell us how you are getting refunds. There are 65 pages of complaints from people who aren't getting refunds. And Dongguan Shunfa Logistics is just 1 of the company names these scammers use. There are at least 2 others and both have pages of complaints as well. 

Login to Me Too

Lynne78
Contributor
Contributor
I just threatened legal action through postal investigators & got full refund.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
Congratulations. It seems to be the only way they listen. I did the same and got a full refund.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
I recently received a refund from PayPal. They said I won my case. Of course I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau first. It's unclear if filing the complaint first worked but I did get a refund in full
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.