cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

This has gone on long enough and honest people are still being robbed. I think it is time we went public. Please contact your news papers, TV etc and direct them to this link.

Highlighted

I ordered 2 luxury camp chairs and got 2 tiny canvas camp stools!!! After reading all these posts I'll just chalk it up to experience and order from Amazon next time.
Highlighted
Contributor

Oh God! here we go again! I ordered a large double sided frying pan and they send me a child's toy! Another refund please!

Inholms_0-1595331529708.jpeg

Highlighted

I ordered what appeared to be a large Thor Hammer tool set. On the advertisement it was much larger than a grown man’s hand. With tools on it... What I received was a Barbie sized item With no tools
Highlighted
Contributor

I am really surprised why PAYPAL is not reacting to this big FRAUD. PAYPAL will be accused to be partner in the FRAUD

Highlighted
Contributor

So PayPal has re-opened my claim as "item not delivered". I have to wait now for them to contact and hear back from this crap hole company. Item hasn't moved since 6/26. Can't help but to wonder how they will respond.
Highlighted
Contributor

I have had the same problem got a dispute going g on. But PayPal not very helpful with this ...wondering who else to get involved.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Contact Econsumer.gov........contact BBB...... Contact the higher ups at Ebay and PayPal you can find their names and email addresses on Google. Make sure you explain how PayPal is backing a fraudulent company instead of their own customers. Paypal was made aware of this last year but still sides with them.
Highlighted
Contributor

This could be linked to money laundering.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks.