Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

jfcooley
Contributor
Contributor
My bank won't help me. I can't believe I'm out $89 because of a scam. I did everything I was supposed to. Tried to cancel within an hour or two. They ignored the emails, "shipped" days later only after PayPal contacted them about the claim. 3 months and nothing. Tracking stopped in June. Buyer protection? What the hell? These guys are blatantly scamming and there's nothing anyone can do? I used PayPal thinking I was protected. Cost me $89 to learn that was bull.
Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

This has gone on long enough and honest people are still being robbed. I think it is time we went public. Please contact your news papers, TV etc and direct them to this link.

Login to Me Too

Debra50
I ordered 2 luxury camp chairs and got 2 tiny canvas camp stools!!! After reading all these posts I'll just chalk it up to experience and order from Amazon next time.
Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

Oh God! here we go again! I ordered a large double sided frying pan and they send me a child's toy! Another refund please!

Inholms_0-1595331529708.jpeg

Login to Me Too

Lisafrench
I ordered what appeared to be a large Thor Hammer tool set. On the advertisement it was much larger than a grown man’s hand. With tools on it... What I received was a Barbie sized item With no tools
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor

I am really surprised why PAYPAL is not reacting to this big FRAUD. PAYPAL will be accused to be partner in the FRAUD

Login to Me Too

jfcooley
Contributor
Contributor
So PayPal has re-opened my claim as "item not delivered". I have to wait now for them to contact and hear back from this crap hole company. Item hasn't moved since 6/26. Can't help but to wonder how they will respond.
Login to Me Too

coless715
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same problem got a dispute going g on. But PayPal not very helpful with this ...wondering who else to get involved.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Contact Econsumer.gov........contact BBB...... Contact the higher ups at Ebay and PayPal you can find their names and email addresses on Google. Make sure you explain how PayPal is backing a fraudulent company instead of their own customers. Paypal was made aware of this last year but still sides with them.
Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

This could be linked to money laundering.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.