cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

ppavlo
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Just **bleep** covered by PayPal
Bluegrass65
Contributor

Exactly
Tags (3)
Contributor

How are we supposed to return something to China at triple the cost? This is BS.
cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor

China scam company figures you won't so they lose NOTHING. Paypal requires you to return it to get a refund although I've heard that they help with shipping. Report PayPal to your BBB...also, Econsumer.gov.
Leetuomala
Contributor

Its very difficult to tell where a product Is coming from and they lie. They may have distribution centers in the US but returns need to be sent to a foreign address. Yes BS
JynettRosario
New Community Member

last month I bought from them the Luxury Cat Villa for $19.00! It hasn't arrived, and the website is dead.

windancer1
Contributor

I have come to the conclusion Paypal is a scam too!  I will be closing my account with them they are useless!

wildcatmsw

I ordered a hand sewing machine from Dongguan Shunfa Logisitics. I never received it. The email I send them comes back undeliverable. PayPal closed my dispute and are sending me to collections. WTF. You know they are a fraudulent company with fraudulent tracking numbers from who? I am getting **bleep** from Dongguan and Paypal. This is such of a waste of my F_____ time. You know this company is a ripoff but Paypal send me to collections. 👎👊🖕 I am so over this.
tjandmf
Contributor

I had the same problem. I ordered a garden stool with pull up handles in May. I finally received 2 weeks ago a fabric bag. I filed a dispute with Paypal, Donffuan offered to settle for 1/2 what I paid this a.m. I declined & stated I wanted a full refund. Within 15 minutes of declining their offer I received an email fro. Paypal saying the company offered a refund. AllI had to do was send wrong product back at my expense & upon proof of receipt they would issue refund. Per Paypal if I did not do this by 8/29 my case would be closed. What a ripoff. Live & learn. Apparently this is how Dongguan Shunfa makes their money.
cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor

Go thru your bank or credit card company. Mention both companies and how many pages of complaints..(70+) You will get treated properly and get a refund.