Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

@Lynne78 
Not just Paypal  Shopify is also to blame.  

Shopify hosts the store front for these scams and claims to be at arms length.  They have been notified by several customers and should be suspicious of the store front operators and activities, yet turn a blind eye to this behavior.

Say what  you will about Amazon being this evil empire but these shenanigans don't fly on amazon.

You don't even see this behavior on Ali Express, the scammers know they can't get away with it over there.  Paypal and Shopify are, in my opinion, the B-Team who bottom feed from the profits of these thieves.

Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

Why is Facebook allowing these companies to advertise. They know what is happening so why are they going along with this? Are they part of it?

Login to Me Too

Cheletwin2
New Community Member
Same here, I ordered a luxury recliner and received foot stools. I tried to email but it came back as not existent. I ordered through PayPal because they're supposed to back my purchases, after reading here I'm concerned. I'm still trying to find the button to file a complaint, I'm guessing I can't do it from my phone. In the past PayPal has been very helpful for us. Will see.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
Go to the purchase history in your PayPal account. Find the product that you purchased. Click on it then dispute the order. Also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Good Luck.
Login to Me Too

KAGUIAR
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact issue and the foot stool is barely big enough for a single foot! Paypal hasnt been helpful, despite me showing evidence of canceling transaction, all of it, PayPal said we all lost something and we all gained something, so PayPal has permanently lost my business. Not that I think I matter, or they care, but I always used Paypal for protection in this scam-ridden world, and now PayPal is helping them? I'm gonna NOPE right out of that **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Rebelo1
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem, I was offered up to 50% of the paid value, I always insisted that the rest of the goods are missing, (KIT) as ordered, instead I had to beat, and what does PayPal do !! tells me that I have to donate the goods that cost me more than the one paid, I ask where is our advantage of paying via PayPal ??, I ask what protection does PayPal give us when we pay through them? , Nothing, he tells us to return the goods when we are deceived and ask for the rest that is missing.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
I reported this to the Better Business Bureau. And the States Attorney General in California. Finally. I am going to be reimbursed. See below. Lesson Learned though. Hello, 304504 PayPal Case closed in your favor We reviewed the case you filed on June 14, 2020 and have decided in your favor. We've issued a refund of $39.98 USD to you. It may take up to 5 days for this refund to be reflected on your PayPal account or bank. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to your card. Depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement. Dispute case ID PP-D-71355918 Transaction amount $39.98 USD Dispute amount $39.98 USD Transaction date May 19, 2020 Seller name Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. Transaction ID 8UP163024C7127200 View Case Outcome This case is now closed. PayPal is committed to preventing fraudulent
Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

I don’t get it. I’ve never had a problem with PayPal. Even in this case, I reported it and they re-paid me in full by return. I don’t know why they are treating you differently. I didn’t have to send anything back. I’m dealing with Pay Pay Europe, maybe your one has different rules.

Login to Me Too

nanouc
Contributor
Contributor

I wonder Why PayPal still accept his business, if you search for his business name on google you can see all the frauds report in all sort of language.

i bought a ball” thrower Only received cheap tennis balls.

the only solution I got from PayPal resolution was to send back the balls to China (which must be expensive) to get my money back..

the problem he keep changing business name with no way to contact only via PayPal. 
this business need to be stopped. 

Login to Me Too

PoolGaa
New Community Member

Hi, read of this problem a few days ago(about July 1st) as I had put in an order back at the end of May for a GolfNet but there was no sign of it arriving so I was writing complaining. I did keep getting replies but from a different named unit saying to have patience and give a few more days. So when I saw this thread contacted Pay Pal and went through disputes system. Last week low and behold I received a GOLF Ball yes just one GOLF ball all the way from China instead of my GolfNet. Needless to say I wasn't too happy and made contact again. As with others they asked me to send back the ball at my expense and offered me half my money back. I refused both requests and asked them to just send me what I ordered. Well just two days ago believe it or not they refunded the full amount I paid including postage and I still have the FAMOUS golf ball. Surprise Surprise Surprise

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.