Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

StephB20

have just suffered the same fate. Paypal have told me to return the item for the refund, which would cost me MORE than what I paid for the item.
I did not want them to profit from their offer of a partial refund for a useless piece of tat not even close to what I ordered. The are making money left right and center it seems from duping people into thinking thier websites are legit, sending them any old small crap in the mail and then only offering a 50% refund at best becauise they know you cnat afford to ship the item back.
Since paypal have been zero help and seem intent on allowing them to continue this scam and my case is due to expire i will be returning the item just so they dont get my money at least.
I am howerver, forever shaken with paypal - who i wrongly assumed were meant to protect the buyer from this. Not so secure a payment system as I thought afterall.

Login to Me Too

KevinBishop
New Community Member
I ordered from Dongguan shunts logistics and they sent me the wrong item. I ordered a spider farmer sf1000 led light and got a generic no name led light. Total fraud
Login to Me Too

CJONES7
New Community Member

I ordered a putting mat.   I received a golf ball but never received the putting mat.  They kept saying the order was on the way but now I cannot even chat with them as the page is no longer there.  Total scammers. 

Login to Me Too

jdonald3rd
Contributor
Contributor

I had no idea there was a huge community issue with this company until discovering this page today. I had the same issue as many have listed before me. I purchased a golf net from this company (in my defense, I did not know the company was in China). When I finally received the item, the item I got was a golf ball. When I told them I didn't get what I received, they said they sent what I ordered. I argued, they agreed what I received wasn't what was ordered but then said they couldn't possibly ship me what I ordered because they couldn't honor the price, but then offered a 20% refund. That went up to 40%. I told them no, I wanted 100% of my money back or 100% of my golf net. When they chose not to do either, I opened a dispute with PayPal. 

I was shocked to learn I lost my dispute and even more shocked that I discovered this page with 63 pages of complaints against the company. I've since filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). Hopefully things will go my way. Will keep you all posted.

Login to Me Too

Lynne78
Contributor
Contributor
Stay vigilant with it. I work for postal service & feel completely dumb for letting myself be duped by these people! I threatened to report them to USPS authorities and quickly received my refund.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Lynne... I retired from the Postal Service and reported this whole mess to the Postal Inspectors. They are using fake USPS tracking numbers and are using the drop shipments to make people think they are a USA company. They can't get away with that. Plus, PayPal is going along for the ride and keeping their cut too. Shame on the both of them
Login to Me Too

Lynne78
Contributor
Contributor
I agree 100%. PayPal needs to have more respect and consideration for their customers instead of concern for just their profits. Look at all of these pages of complaints on these people. They need to be stopped!
Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

How can anyone shop with confidence on the internet if comedians like this are allowed to cause such chaos And get away with it?! 

In the absence of any laws,the honest suppliers should get together and outlaw such companies. 

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

@cdrollinitis 

Actually this isn't USPS Fraud or fake drop shipping at all. This is the new model for shipping from China, in fact, EBAY is also using this method in order to help sellers and buyers get the best possible shipping rates.  

With Ebay, sellers send their items to an EBAY center, ebay repackages the items and ships them to redistribution centers around the US.  The items are relabeled with "last mile" carrier labels and are forwarded  to the buyer once they arrive at the redistribution center.  This way multiple sellers and buyers (transactions) benefit from single shipments.

I don't know who started mass adoption of the model first, but I feel as though it was Ali Express - that is what essentially happens when you select "Ali Express" or "Ebay Shipping"

What happened to me is my item came from some address in Toronto  (I'm in Canada).  So, there is an established "Trunk" shipping/export route from China to Toronto.  Multiple sellers supply items and last mile labels in a manifest and a single 'crate' with multiple orders from multiple sellers to multiple buyers gets shipped from 'China' to a redistribution center.  once it arrives there, the items are unpacked and relabeled.

I'd like to believe that the redistribution center is totally unaware of the mass fraud that is happening, they simply unpack, relabel, reship - and as such, they are also getting exploited  by the deal (if they are not in in it- again, it's very possible that they are not).

The impact to them is that their address is listed on the last mile shipping label and all complaints go back to them - the assumption is that their business is participating in mass fraud, which will ultimately lead to the redistribution center's reputation tanking.

I could be wrong - but I think this is what is happening, and I don't think there is anything illegal about their participation - the dupe is being controlled by the sellers.

Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

I wonder if anyone from PayPal reads this. If they do, why do they carry on like this? It is damaging their reputation.

IF ANYONE FROM PAYPAL IS READING THIS! COME ON WAKE UP AND SHOW THIS TO YORE DIRECTORS!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.