cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Oh how we laughed at our plank of wood! now I find they are behind other scams. I’m sure a Brit is behind this as the Chinese don’t have a sense of humour. It’s nothing new:- Years ago Fairgrounds had similar cons. “Come and see the Water Otter”  you pay the entrance fee, go inside the tent and there’e the “Water Otter” ——- a kettle!

Or ‘Come see the Cherry Coloured Cat’ ———- a black one! Funny maybe, but theft and time wasting non the less:- not only should it be stopped, those involve need to be caught and prosecuted. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Even their site http://flrabbit.com is fake and PAYPAL in answering stupid typical things to complaints!!!!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

That may be true but negative comments can still be made on FB or wherever the ads are posted. People need to know that both companies are frauds!
Highlighted
Contributor

Nope. You can post a nasty comment on all of the websites (well those that are still working sites) and they magically disappear. I had 3 e-mails which are all now shut down. These people aren’t idiots (I just wonder how many “companies” are involved in this BS scheme). PayPal is making money too, don’t fool yourself.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal is partner in the fraud
Highlighted
Contributor

Sorry don’t agree. A crime (in fact many crimes) has been committed and there has to be a means of enforcement.

Highlighted
Contributor
Highlighted
Contributor

I just put in a complaint. Paypal denied my claim so I called them and gave the rep my thougts.  This complany needs to be sued. Paypal needs to block this company. I did not get what I ordered. The compnay gives paypal a mail tracking number and paypal denies my claim. I got part of the order not the entire order and what I got is usless to me.  Paypal reoped the case: product not as ordered.  

I appreciate that but jus think how much this company is making off of unsuspecting people.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal is completely covering the fraud. Unacceptable!

Highlighted
Contributor

Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Exactly what happened to me... Most expensive tennis ball. 😩