Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

KatjaneS
Contributor
Contributor
Holy cow! Dongguan Shunfa is reimbursing me my money back! Finally I can close this dispute.
Login to Me Too

MontiraK
Contributor
Contributor
I am also a victim of this company. I purchased "Automatic Ball Launcher" but received a "tennis ball". I filed claim with PayPal then just got an email stated PP needs more info from me otherwise a case will be in seller favor. What is wrong w/PP? I have proof w/transaction and pictures of what I received. I do not think PP is doing a good job so I dispute thru my CC too today. I really want to know how is the outcome, if PP takes side of this scam seller I will close my PP a/c and let all friends/family know to not use PP service, will see.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Pp will not side with you but your credit card company will. May as well do what so many of us are doing...close your PP account. I did and it doesn't bother me at all.
Login to Me Too

MontiraK
Contributor
Contributor

I am considering close my PP a/c if PP sides with a SCAM seller like this one.

I want to wait and see the outcome before I do it.

$22.98 is not much for me but what bothered me is most of us fell into **bleep** seller over and over again.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
The moral of the story is to research every company you purchase from before you buy anything. Don't count on the PayPal protection plan. It as much of a fraud as the company that ripped us off. Cancel your account and tell everyone on your social media accounts.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I've been doing just that. Plus, when I see the ads I leave negative comments plus warnings!
Login to Me Too

KAGUIAR
Contributor
Contributor
I left ONE comment on their FB post, they responded about repeated messages, and blocked me, haha. Frauds.
Login to Me Too

Lynne78
Contributor
Contributor
I also just got duped by these people almost $50. Alot of people these days are just flat out disgusting thieves & are too damn lazy to get a real job to earn their own money. They want to steal our hard earned money. If Pay Pal doesn't stand behind their customers then I'm done with them too! No more online shopping for me unless it's a well known business!!
Login to Me Too

MontiraK
Contributor
Contributor

No more online shopping for me unless it's a well known business!! --> agreed!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
When I shop online now....first, I but NOTHING from Facebook. If I buy from Ebay, I use a card so I can get refunded if necessary. PayPal will never be uses again. Maybe I'll check Zelle out.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.