cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Holy cow! Dongguan Shunfa is reimbursing me my money back! Finally I can close this dispute.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I am also a victim of this company. I purchased "Automatic Ball Launcher" but received a "tennis ball". I filed claim with PayPal then just got an email stated PP needs more info from me otherwise a case will be in seller favor. What is wrong w/PP? I have proof w/transaction and pictures of what I received. I do not think PP is doing a good job so I dispute thru my CC too today. I really want to know how is the outcome, if PP takes side of this scam seller I will close my PP a/c and let all friends/family know to not use PP service, will see.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Pp will not side with you but your credit card company will. May as well do what so many of us are doing...close your PP account. I did and it doesn't bother me at all.
Highlighted
Contributor

I am considering close my PP a/c if PP sides with a SCAM seller like this one.

I want to wait and see the outcome before I do it.

$22.98 is not much for me but what bothered me is most of us fell into **bleep** seller over and over again.

Highlighted
Contributor

The moral of the story is to research every company you purchase from before you buy anything. Don't count on the PayPal protection plan. It as much of a fraud as the company that ripped us off. Cancel your account and tell everyone on your social media accounts.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I've been doing just that. Plus, when I see the ads I leave negative comments plus warnings!
Highlighted
Contributor

I left ONE comment on their FB post, they responded about repeated messages, and blocked me, haha. Frauds.
Highlighted
Contributor

I also just got duped by these people almost $50. Alot of people these days are just flat out disgusting thieves & are too damn lazy to get a real job to earn their own money. They want to steal our hard earned money. If Pay Pal doesn't stand behind their customers then I'm done with them too! No more online shopping for me unless it's a well known business!!
Highlighted
Contributor

No more online shopping for me unless it's a well known business!! --> agreed!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

When I shop online now....first, I but NOTHING from Facebook. If I buy from Ebay, I use a card so I can get refunded if necessary. PayPal will never be uses again. Maybe I'll check Zelle out.