Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Terware
Contributor
Contributor

GeoffK1
Contributor
Contributor

Why doesn't PAYPAL close this business account and so protect their customers??

or

At least tell us something

or

Refer us to or action through themselves wot the ACCC.

Surely in the past I have used PAYPAL with confidence I think those days are going fast as having just gone though the phone process of trying to talk to someone (around 3minutes it took) they said they had not rep to talk to because of the virus and they ended the call.

My business and PayPal or on the skids pity I really found their system very good.

I

Login to Me Too

gupu
Contributor
Contributor

PayPay makes their money from every transaction.  I don't think they care if it's legit.  Great way to launder money.  They should be held accountable for letting Dongguan continue.  Plus, once the initial complaint goes through, there doesn't seem to be any way to communicate if the terms are unacceptable.

Login to Me Too

Mozzies
Contributor
Contributor
This is crap that PayPal doesn’t stand behind their company. I ordered a swinging lawn chair for adults $27 and instead I got a dollar store folding stool for toddlers. They offered my money back if I mail it back at my cost with tracking number which cost $58. And PayPal does nothing. 50 pages of complaints against this company and they still support it. Unbelievable
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
This is how they operate and PayPal does nothing about it. They are stealing from people. Committing Fraud. The address given to ship it back is most likely fake and the cost to obtain a shipping or tracking number is way more than the cost of the product .
Login to Me Too

amwellr82
Contributor
Contributor
I just got the same tiny foot stools today. What a joke!!
Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

These crooks are just taking the **bleep**! Is there no legal action that can be taken?

Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
Arbitration only. They changed their terms and agreement we can't sue them. Read them. If I am wrong please let me know
Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

Oh how we laughed at our plank of wood! now I find they are behind other scams. I’m sure a Brit is behind this as the Chinese don’t have a sense of humour. It’s nothing new:- Years ago Fairgrounds had similar cons. “Come and see the Water Otter”  you pay the entrance fee, go inside the tent and there’e the “Water Otter” ——- a kettle!

Or ‘Come see the Cherry Coloured Cat’ ———- a black one! Funny maybe, but theft and time wasting non the less:- not only should it be stopped, those involve need to be caught and prosecuted. 

Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor

Even their site http://flrabbit.com is fake and PAYPAL in answering stupid typical things to complaints!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.