Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Every ad that I see on Facebook that they have, I post stuff on. Like,,,BEWARE..made in China...cheap product...etc.etc. I don't know why Facebook allows them on their app. either. I guess the almighty dollar speaks volumes.
Login to Me Too

Terware
Contributor
Contributor
I do the same and reported their ads as fraudulent
Login to Me Too

jeffstonehouse
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Digital Film Scanner from this company about three weeks ago.

Today I received a roll of “Digital Scanner 35mm Film” The film only has 8 exposures🤔

at £28.00 that’s pretty damn expensive for a roll of film that I didn’t order and don’t want.

i wish I’d read all these comments before I placed my order. What a bunch of crooks!

Login to Me Too

120shari
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a saw on Facebook paid 26.+ zero communication, no shipping info, filled with PayPal, can't contact company error I was wondering how many more company names they have. My 1st purchase with Facebook & I don't like to order from China,I hope I get a refund.

What is going on with PayPal, we used to sell on Ebay & PayPal we were terminated after 9 years with 500+ items on & I had 3 complaints right after my husband had a stroke customers were so vicious, oh boy we were power seller I was selling from my house, my Mom from hers. So really seriously someone with 500+ complaints  since January still aloud to use PayPal we had 3 complaints and had 90 days suspension  go figure

Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. PayPal is aware of the issue and yet they allow this fraudulent company to still do business on there platform. Don't expect to get any money back. As long as the fraudulent company sends a a bottle cap instead of what you paid for then PayPal will do everything in their power to help them not you.
Login to Me Too

pamelanna
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a garden kneeler and seat on May 9th 2020 and haven’t received it yet. After reading all on here, I’m now aware I’ve been scammed. What process did you go through to get a refund from PayPal please?

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
You file a dispute and then wait... jump through lots of hoops..and probably get denied. If you paid using your credit card attached to the PayPal credit..dispute through your credit card company and get your money back. Where did you see this ad that you responded to?
Login to Me Too

Text73
Contributor
Contributor
File a claim with PayPal. Because if they never sent the item, then that’s easier for them to credit your account.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
What did you do to get the money back? Did you return the fake product that they sent you? Please share. Your comment gives us some hope that we might get our money back
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't return the 2 foot stools that I never ordered. I showed PayPal a picture of what I paid for: Luxury reclyner chairs and pictures of the foot stools that they sent. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Than PayPal relented and I received the following &nbsp; &nbsp; Hello, Case closed in your favor We reviewed the case you filed on&nbsp;June 14, 2020&nbsp;and have decided in your favor, We've issued a refund of $39.98 USD to you. It may take up to 5 days for this refund to be reflected on your PayPal account or bank. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to your card. Depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement. Dispute case ID PP-D-71355918 Transaction amount $39.98 USD Dispute amount $39.98 USD Transaction date May 19, 2020 Seller name Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. Transaction ID 8UP163024C7127200 View Case Outcome This case is now closed. Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.