cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

No red flags. Decent site and well set up. And for what I assumed was protection from PayPal which apparently doesn't exist. I had no reason to believe they weren't on the up and up. Next time please don't respond to something you obviously have no idea what your talking about.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Yep it must be the customers fault for a sociopathic money grubbing liar merchant to have paypal email my credit card company to stop disputing my claims of wrong photos and descriptions and not giving a return label to me so I can send back the trinkets for pennies on the dollar will be talking to the FBI US state department and my Senator because I have nothing else to do silly
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

They have scammed thousands of us using this company name and several others. Another name they use is Shenzhen Soweway Int'l. Check out all the complaints there!!. I filed with E-commerce.gov and a lot of us who got scammed are filing for class actions. Good luck. Something I do every day is find their add on FB and leave scathing comments. That helps too.
Highlighted
Contributor

do you report the advert to Facebook?
Of so do they take action, or just take the fee?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I've reported their FB ads numerous times but the almighty advertising dollar reigns supreme on their site. Report it to Econsumer.gov Name all companies involved. They are all scamming us.
Highlighted
Contributor

They'll cover it completely
Highlighted
Contributor

No, there were no problems with the websites. I only realized I was dealing with someone in China when I complained about an item not received and the emails were very poorly written automatic responses.
Highlighted
Contributor

When PayPal is aware of so many customers being stolen from, it's wrong for them to allow transactions to continue with this company.  I say let's do a 'virtual' class action!

Highlighted

I ordered an item from them from a Facebook ad with hundreds of great reviews
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Most likely they were from the same 10-20 people. Everytime I see one of their ads, I leave negative crap on it. And, I tell people to Google the company. They are ALWAYS a new company with advice NOT to buy from them.