cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

As long as you received something from the scam company you won't get a refund from PayPal. You will have to contact the seller, get a return address, and send it back to China at your cost. Include a tracking number with the return. Most of the time the claim will still be denied because they will claim damage to it.
Highlighted
Contributor

I believe you are 100% correct. I am filing a complaint with the better business bureau
Highlighted
Contributor

Just **bleep** covered by PayPal
Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

How are we supposed to return something to China at triple the cost? This is BS.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

China scam company figures you won't so they lose NOTHING. Paypal requires you to return it to get a refund although I've heard that they help with shipping. Report PayPal to your BBB...also, Econsumer.gov.
Highlighted
Contributor

Its very difficult to tell where a product Is coming from and they lie. They may have distribution centers in the US but returns need to be sent to a foreign address. Yes BS
Highlighted
New Community Member

last month I bought from them the Luxury Cat Villa for $19.00! It hasn't arrived, and the website is dead.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have come to the conclusion Paypal is a scam too!  I will be closing my account with them they are useless!

Highlighted
Contributor

This company is basically commiting mail fraud! Through a christmas sale that was advertised on instagram by this company I ordered a planetarium with two star discs for $40 dollars. Christmas came and went and I did not received anything. When I followed up on the purchase through paypal they apologized for their mistake and said they would be shipping the product to me. They never shipped a planetarium with two star discs..... instead they shipped two worthless plastic jewel cases with circular discs without a planetarium. I still have not received a planetarium and have not been able to project the stars into any room of my house as they advertised.

Advertised vs Shipped.jpg Advertised Function.jpg

After disputing this transaction with PayPal the seller has contacted me through my personal email offering a 20% refund and then a 50% refund. I will accept nothing less than a 100% refund and hope that PayPal honors its buyer protections.