Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
His name is Elon Musk...nit Elin Musk.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Elon Musk sold PayPal to Ebay!
Login to Me Too

gupu
Contributor
Contributor

I read that PayPal gets .30 cents for every transaction.  Seems they are making money off these scams knowingly.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Well... I know that credit card companies get money each time the card is used... I hope PayPal goes down!
Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

2E317F65-FAC9-4D76-8668-FCFE63CFA66E.pngSame here. I bought a ‘high tech’ chopping board. What came was an old plank of wood!

This must be a job for interpol!

Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal have given me a full refund straight away!  I don’t know why everyone else is having a problem. Why is Facebook still allowing adverts from these crooks?

Login to Me Too

jtryan514
Contributor
Contributor

I am an unhappy consumer with this company. I am even more upset that I trusted an PayPal website. The company set me 1 ball insead of a ball launcher machine and claim that the ball was the item . I didnt order a cheap price as some people had comment it was the full price if not more then other sites. I thought that if it was back thru PayPal it would be on the up and up. I hope that this company gets shut down . and that Pay Pal is held responsible. 

Login to Me Too

This exact same thing happened to us, and based on all the responses I have read, it seems Paypal does not care about who they do business with.  I will refuse to use Paypal for any of my future purchases.  This is so totally shameful on the part of Dongguan and Paypal.   

Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor

The main reasons I used PayPal was for convenience, and the fact that I didn't have to share my credit card info with the merchant.

Login to Me Too

HarryRush
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. Ordered a product and received 3 cheap plastic golf balls. Filed a complaint resolution with PayPal and don’t expect a refund. I think they are in cahoots with the company running this scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.