Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

gupu
Contributor
Contributor

When was this?  If there have been so many frauds by this company it seems it's in PayPal's best interest to let the fraud continue.  They get money for every transaction.  I am in the same boat and after the initial description of the problem, I can't actually discuss the problem.  

Login to Me Too

Sauseysuzy1
Contributor
Contributor
I have made a purchase a few months ago and I have yet to receive anything I've tried to contact them via website but it's not letting me. What can I do.
Login to Me Too

Jables420
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I would have read everyone here's posts!  I order some items from a company I saw advertising on Facebook.  I almost didn't order them, but saw that PayPal was an option to pay, and figured if PayPal is backing the company then it should be legit.  I couldn't have been more wrong!  I never received the product or and information regarding the transaction, besides my PayPal receipt and a website link that leads to no where.  I told the company I want to cancel (by this time I've read the community posts), they ignored me and finally gave me tracking information and said I could return the items at a cost.  So I waited until the link said they were delivered, which they never came, and tried to contact PayPal about the issue.  There response was that I should have responded earlier, now my case is closed and they will not reopen it.  What!?  PayPal knowing allowed a scammer site to get money off of customers, and will do nothing to help!

Login to Me Too

Puddyknife
Contributor
Contributor

Think again as I am trying to get a claim resolved with them now.  Ordered two small hand drums... received wooden dowels.... 

Thankfully have the info saved and a screenshot of what the product was supposed to look like vs what I received.  If not i will take it to my bank and report PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

bgnoggin
Contributor
Contributor

Well, paypal wasn't doing anything, my case was just sitting there, so I took the advice many of you offered and called my CC  (AmEx through Amazon Prime) I had to clearly explain all the crap both Dongguan Shunfa Logestics Co Ltd.

And Paypal had been doing, it didn't take all that much especially when I said I was on a paypal complaint board and there more than 77 pages now and over 700 complaints about this company. Non the less, AmEx is refunding me in full.    So, CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY!! It worked!! 

Login to Me Too

Teronaco
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck getting PayPal to refund your money or do anything about it.  I ordered two camping chairs that were also rockers from this company and received two child's mesh foot stools.  I paid for them through PayPal - always thinking that PayPal backs their buyers so if there is an issue with your product you can count on them to help you. NOT

I filed a dispute against the company because the product I received was NOTHING like what I ordered.  I even sent PayPal pictures of what I ordered right from Facebook and what I received.  They got back to me saying the company would give me half of my money back ($20). Since the two foot stools aren't even worth $20 I said "no", that I wanted a full refund.  They got back to me saying if I returned the product to them (in China) they would give me a full refund.  I filled out custom forms online and took the information to the Post Office and was told it would cost $56 to return the item to China.  The weird part is I still have the envelope my items came to me in and it was from Chino, CA.

I have gone to way too much trouble already to get credit for something I ordered that was an obvious scam.  I have sent another email to PayPal asking what they are going to do about it and am waiting for an answer.  So far two emails have come back with nothing but copied information from their website about their policies. No help at all.

Save yourself a lot of time and headaches - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Login to Me Too

sstevenson14
Contributor
Contributor

I had a case open with the camp chairs - first I didn't receive them - then they sent the 10" foot stools.  I changed my dispute to not as described.  Dongguan offered me $19.99 of the $39.98 I spent back.  I declined.  After many delays, they offered me full refund if I returned the stools.  I checked - it was $50 to return them which Paypal said they would reimburse $30.  I didn't feel like throwing good money after bad so I told them how I felt they were not on my side after I had been with Paypal for 20 years, that the email and website for Dongguan were closed and attached a picture of the stools.  That was yesterday.  Today I received a full refund.  I am so glad they did and I will check out reviews before I order anything that seems too good to be true.  Good luck with yours. 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Do me a favor. Keep the package you received the crap in and any and all correspondence you've had. Then, report it to the US Postal Inspectors. Make sure you tell them that it was sent to you from California but you have to return it to China. Also, if you have a credit card linked to your PayPal account, report it to them. They will refund your money.
Login to Me Too

Text73
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry! This company and Paypal are horrible! Just contact your credit card company and report it. They will credit you back! The deal about you returning the product to China and being charged $20 is there way of still making easy money off you! Don’t let them get away with it! Best of luck!
Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

You shouldn’t have to. If PayPal were and honest company they should be doing all this!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.