Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Jrtlover
Contributor
Contributor

Temp20220217ay
Contributor
Contributor
I almost passed out when I opened mine today 🤣🤣
Login to Me Too

Lucyroo
Contributor
Contributor

Yes and even when I sent the Internet picture of their page of what I bought and the picture of what I got PayPal still refuses to give refund. If I want a refund i have to send it back at a cost of over what I paid. PayPal is complicit in this fraud.

Login to Me Too

DanaTbo
Contributor
Contributor

This is the complaint I filed today with the Federal trade Commission <removed>  I think everyone should hold PayPal accountable:  

COMPLAINT AGAINST PAYPAL'S MATERIAL ABETTANCE TO FRAUD: I initiated claims with PayPal against two companies that, at first, did not send an item, but after the claim was initiated through PayPal, junk items--not what I ordered from the companies--was sent. This complaint is not about those companies which are clearly scam corporations, but about PayPal not honoring their claims of Buyer Purchase Protection and their obvious abetting fraud through their supposed refund process. I eventually got a refund for one item but I am still pursuing a refund for a second item ($65.99). Paypal is aware of the fraud a company by the name of Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. is perpetrating. On their website, they have a community forum where this company is implicated in multiple fraudulent activities. https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Fraud-Dongguan-Shunfa-Logistics-Co-Ltd/.... There are many more such discussions that can be found with a quick search of the word "Dongguan" in the forum. Even though Paypal is aware of their fraudulent practices, PayPal continues to serve them and protect their criminal activities by failing to uphold PayPal's Purchase Protection policy by means of the minutia of the process. Example: I file a complaint, PayPal requires specific forms to be filled out and I comply with all of their requests. The Dongguan... company responds with ridiculous offers, I refuse because I want a full refund, they send another offer (not a full refund), I refuse, they offer a full refund but require me to send the fraudulent item back to them, but the address is a fake address and it's in China--requiring me to pay for shipping to China to get $65.99 refunded. Paypal then requests another address from the company and on and on it goes. It is now August 17 and this has been ongoing from June 7th. This is PayPal aiding and abetting fraud and why I am filing this complaint against PayPal. PayPal claims simply that "If an order doesn’t arrive or it doesn’t match the description, we’ll reimburse the full cost of eligible purchases plus original shipping." This is obviously not true and by protecting fraud, PayPal commits fraud.

Login to Me Too

Jac26
Contributor
Contributor

FRAUD !!

Seller did not send the product (well just a 50cents ball and not the whole item.)

Paypall did not support me (I did not get my refund) even after I sent pictures, proof of payment. More than 550 people complaint so PayPal should not support this seller anymore.

Login to Me Too

Scotty63
Contributor
Contributor
I have now closed my PayPal account as I have no faith in them anymore
Login to Me Too

caleeloo
Contributor
Contributor

Got scammed too.

I am pretty sure a class action is doable if we all get together.

So many people have complained. And I have been telling Paypal what happened and asked them to verify the address.
They are aware it is a scam. The fact they are not doing anything to fix the issue and keep that company in business is a great class action going for all the people who have been scammed.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I think I remember someone saying that PayPal redid their rules and regulations and as a result, we can no longer do class actions
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
It's more like thousands!! People have complained on Facebook as well. The company you name goes by at least 3dufferent names. Many, many hundreds of complaints! The complaints started in at least September 2019.
Login to Me Too

pkraehn
Contributor
Contributor

I also had the same thing happen.  I originally paid with cash I had in my account and not my CC. I'm going to request the 50% and take the rest as a lesson learned.

Item is different.

Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.,
I purchased a RECLINER LUXURY CAMP CHAIR - but received a small folding stool. Apparently this company is a scam. I should not have trusted them by purchasing from them. I would prefer to get the product I ordered rather than a refund but if they can't do so than I'd like a refund. I do not know how to contact them directly.

Requested Refund: $26.98 USD

- Patricia RaehnMonday, June 29, 2020 at 3:44:24 AM

Seller

Hello Patricia,
Dear Customer, Thanks for your purchase on our store. We are so sorry for that the goods you received can not meet your expectation. Could you please give us more details about it? According to our policy, all items must be returned to us at the customer's expense for a full refund to our Logistics Center address,it will cost more than 20 USD. Or could I suggest that we issue a partial refund about 20% and you do not need to return item to us which could save your time and money? Is it acceptable for you? PS: Please do not worry, we will provide the return address if you insist on returning item.But kindly note that we do not accept Unauthorized return.You may not be able to get the refund if you ship it to a wrong address. We are looking forward to your reply . Best regards!

- Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.Monday, June 29, 2020 at 11:54:55 PM

You

Your return policy tells me that this is a scam. You purposely send out the wrong product hoping that I will back down from the cost to return. I will gladly send the item back with prepaid postage as the fault is not mine but yours. You can refund my money or sent he correct item that I ordered. Thank you for your help in this matter.

- Patricia RaehnThursday, July 2, 2020 at 11:53:57 AM

You

More details concerning purchase. I purchased a luxury camp chair which I have not received. I received a stool that I can only assume was from this company as it arrived about the time that I should have received the chair. So either the stool was sent in place of chair ordered or the company never sent out my order. I would like this resolved in an appropriate manner that has me getting the product I ordered or a refund.

- Patricia RaehnThursday, July 2, 2020 at 11:58:58 AM

Seller

Dear Customer, So sorry for the trouble caused to you. We would like to refund 50% to you. It is the highest compensation we can apply without returning the item.Is it acceptable to you? Or if you would like to return the unit for full refund.Please return it to the following address: Street address:505 Huada Science and Technology Building, 6 Keji Nan Avenue, 1 Gaoxin nan Road, Gaoxin Community, Yuehai Street, Nanshan District Zipcode: 518000 City: Shenzhen State: Guangdong Country: China. Please kindly understand that you need to pay the return shipping fee. As you know, sending it back is troublesome both for you and us. If this issue can be solved without return, both of us will be happy, right? We sincerely hope that you can consider accepting the partial refund, thanks. Best regards, Customer Service Center

- Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 11:12:36 PM

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.