Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Temp20220217az
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered chairs, got 6”X6” stools that stood 9” tall. Attempted to rectify but had same experience as others, I.e., attempts to extort more money or offer a minimal discount on a product that was useless and unwanted. I am about to dispute through PayPal in hopes that at least they live up to their obligations. I’m not optimistic. The blatant (and apparently repeated) fraudulent transactions which PayPal apparently allows to continue should worry PayPal. Like others, I choose to use PayPal as a second line of defense against crap like this. If they don’t come through, I’ll change my buying habits. 

Login to Me Too

BridgetMM
Contributor
Contributor

I also received the stools instead of the chairs. There have been some comments about how "you should have known it was a hoax" but I figured with the Paypal option it was a verified seller. And the site was very well made. 

I filed a claim with Paypal and then came here and saw that PayPal is not backing anyone. At first the company responded they I could take a 20% refund and not return anything, or pay shipping to send it back for a full refund. I replied that is not good enough and they had been reported to Paypal and my credit card company. They replied back that they will give me a 50% refund and I will not have to send anything back. I accepted it because I am just done dealing with them and it looks like PayPal isn't going to be any help. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20220217az
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same scenario I am going through. I’m banking on PayPal and if they **bleep** me too, I will try my credit card company. The posts here suggest that this is clearly fraud and I really am hoping someone will back us up. It’s a criminal act, pure and simple. 

Login to Me Too

Scotty63
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will not help you
Login to Me Too

GretchenGM
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a hammock camping chair. After a month, I received what looks like a doll stool. This company is a total fraud. 

Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

photograph what you received and open a dispute, I just got a refund!
Sometimes it works!

Login to Me Too

bmorsh
Contributor
Contributor

Oh, I did. I sent in what I was sold and what I received, including the merchant email stating "sorry our marketing department made a mistake" (and somehow I am responsible for it). They agreed to a full refund, only problem: they had shipped it to me from a place that is a 20 minute drive to my home, but wanted me to return it to some address in China where practically no courier sends stuff to, the address was in Chinese AND by the time I found out it costs over $80 CAD to send it back (to get a refund of "maybe" $29 USD), I had spent enough effort on it to cost me over $200. I am using the $1 CAD basket they sent me for total of $51 CAD in my toilet to hold toiletry stuff now. Not going to go deeper. These guys are total fraud.

Login to Me Too

willnannu
Contributor
Contributor

Order went through for a outdoor chair.  Paid $26.95!  They took my money as of May 19 2020.  have not receive it.  Help?

Login to Me Too

BridgetMM
Contributor
Contributor
Don't worry, you will get your baby stools they sent us in place of the chairs in a few days.
Login to Me Too

Jac26
Contributor
Contributor

I received a tennis ball instead of a pitcher machine !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.